This week my bloggy turned in-real-life friend Veronnica is celebrating her 2nd Blogiversary with a blog party! She's featuring a giveaway a day and I'm really excited about checking all that she has planned this week for the party! Please be sure to stop by and say hi and get yourself entered in for some fun prizes! Just click on the button below to take you to Miss V's blog...
You might also be excited to know that I'll be sponsoring a giveaway at V's blog this week as well. It's been a while since I've been able to devote much time to crocheting but now that Livvie's getting a little bigger (and sleeping through the night...woo hoo), I'm hoping to get to work on making some new hats to put in my very bare at the moment shop! Over the weekend, I got inspired to start working on something new to add to my shop and decided it would be fun to start making crocheted flower hair clippies. I LOVE making flowers since they're so easy and don't take much time to work up. I have a zillion buttons in my stash too and thought it would be fun to make flowers in different colors and sizes, put some buttons on them and then attach alligator clips to them. That way, they can be attached to headbands or worn right in the hair! I'm really excited about these and I'm hoping to get some fun new clippies added to my shop in the Fall! Here's some I've been working on today (minus the clippie part)... I'm thinking these will be cute sold as a set of two...
And these...which actually look a lot smaller in the picture than they really are...would be sold separately...
I'm thinking these will be a fun addition or sure! What do you think?
And...since you're all probably dying to know who won last week's giveaways, here are your winners selected via Random.org... Glowing Mama Giveaway--Kendra @ Kendra Diaries Lawry's Flavor Forecast Giveaway--Lindy @ Who Am I? $10 Starbucks gift card Giveaway--Stephanie @ The Hanes Family As for redeeming your prizes...Kendra... I'll have Kari email you soon about redeeming your item of choice from her shop. In the meantime, be sure to head back to her shop and decide on which item you'd like for sure. The lotions are available in different scents too so make sure to check out those options! Lindy...I already have your info, so I'll be forwarding that to MyBlogSpark! and.. Stephanie..I also have your info, so I'll be mailing your gift card to you ASAP Congrats to the winners and thanks so much to everyone who entered in! Hope you're all having an awesome Monday! P.S. Just wanted to mention that we made it to church on Sunday! The enemy was trying to get us all messed up with the usual running late and stirring the pot, but I'm glad we made it out anyway. I'm hoping we'll be able to find our place soon!
12 comments:
Those hair clips are cute! I won a tee shirt from Miss V - she does very good work!
Congrats to the winners! Very cool!
As you know...Girls are the best & I cant wait for ours! Thanks for your sweet comment - without my computer I have been behind on blogs but now I am back! I cant believe how big your girls are getting - they are too cute. I am so glad that your week was great last week.
I love those hair clips - so so cute!! Great idea to start making them! Hope you have a great rest of your night!!
Love the flower hair clippies!!! I NEED some! :) I'm happy for Stephanie for winning the Starbucks card, but feeling a little depressed that I didn't win. Haha!! Just kidding! :D Congrats to all of the winners! Hooray to Livvie for sleeping through the night!
OMGosh the hair clips are amazing. I love them and the colors you chose. Great job.
congrats to the winners. I so love Miss V :)
I won? Thanks! That lifted my evening. The flowers are amazing. I'm so happy you made it to church.
I love the clips! So cute!
I won?!?!? Yay! Thank you so much! This just makes my day!! =] I'll go check out the lotions now...
Those clips are adorable!!!!!! Loving them for my Allie!
Hooray! I LOVE Starbucks! Thanks, Ver! Also, I LOVE the idea of the hair clippies - SO cute! They will be a great way for you to make some quick projects to sell. So excited that you got started crocheting again. Now that I'm feeling better I'll have to check out V's giveaways too.
Congrats to all of the lovely ladies that won!
I love, love, LOVE the clips that you made! They are super adorable and the colors are so pretty! =)
Those little clips are SO adorable!Glad you made it to church. I never regret going after I'm done. Kind of like working out. But with spiritual muscles.
i love the clips. breigh saw them and said should we get some of those. so i think you sold her on them.
i was sad to read that you're not going to do boys hats anymore, i love dustin in his. so i'll have to work out something with you to get him a hat. maybe some wildtree for a hat? :) let me know.
of course...your family comes first and i do not mean right this second i need a hat. i just mean sometime in general. loves you!
Post a Comment