Just wanted to say a super quick hi and thanks to you guys for being there after my post from yesterday. Today has been a much better day, even after things got a little worse last night with Livvie and her late night crying spell. Let me just say that it involved me getting in my car with baby in tow at close to 11:00 p.m, driving until the crying stopped and maybe, just maybe, a stop by here...
to get me one of these...
to get me one of these...
Did I ever mention how much I love smoothies? So good. :)
Anyways...it's almost the end of the day and I wanted to finally get to announcing the winner of my giveaway from this week. You can go HERE to check it out!
Thanks so much and oh...I also wanted to wish my next door neighbor (and one of only three people who blogs that I know in real life) Rachel, a Happy Birthday today!


8 comments:
I'd love to visit Jack in the box. Problem is the closest ones are in Tennessee.
I love smoothies too, when I was pregnant I had alot of them.
Aww I feel your pain. And I don't know if it would have helped in her case but I've discovered thanks to a blogger friend that Gripe Water really is the best invention EVER! And it's all natural so it doesn't hurt & just makes them relax and usually fall right asleep. I got Little Tummy's but the most popular is Colic Calm.
mmm smoothie....
Whenever we go back to where our parents are and I go to the mall I always get a Freshens smoothie at the Great American Cookie Co. And usually a cookie too. :)
Hey that's so cool that Jenilee won the giveaway! I love her.
Glad you at least got a smoothie out of the little ride you had to take last night. Does riding in the car calm her down?
Glad the other girlies are feeling better.
I will say prayers for you tonight.
Luv you,
Momma Linda
WE used to drive Actress all over town to get her to sleep. Yum to the smoothie
That stinks about being out so late but yummy on the smoothie!
I got the biggest smile about your driving around at night and maybe stopping by Jack In The Box to get a smoothie - hehe!
Oh my - I'remember sending Ted to drive around with V when she was screaming just so I could have some quiet and restore my sanity. Glad you got yourself a smoothie and hoping she is much better tonight!
Post a Comment