Awwwww!!!!!!!!! Look how precious she looks with her little hat on! Did you know I won your hat giveaway at Amanda's? Haha!! The Lord totally meant for that to happen because He knew you were going to be super busy!! Isn't that neat?!! I just love her already! :) I'm so happy for you and so excited to hear all about it! I couldn't believe how fast I got the email that you'd had her, after just getting the one that you were on your way! She must've been ready! Love ya lots and hope you are having lots of fun with her.
Congrats so happy for you !! I was thinking about you over the weekend !! Glad she is here and I know Mom and dad and girls are happy !!! Take care {{{HUGS}} Caroline
I'm so happy for you! I remember you told me you didn't want to go to April 26th. Now I can do my panel meeting without zoning and wondering if you're in labor!
Enjoy this time! Was thinking of you a lot this morning as I was doing my reading. This must be why!
28 comments:
Ver!!!!! She is beautiful!!!!! I was just thinking this morning, Ver's blog has been awfully quiet, lately.
Congrats, Mommy. I am so happy for you all.
she is so beautiful! congrats!! :0)
OH my word...Congrats! that is so awesome and she is SO BEAUTIFUL! What a precious gift.
AGH!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!! girl, she is soooo cute! i can definitely see a resemblance to the other 2! what a sweetie...
YEAH!!! I am so HAPPY for you! congrats and blessings to you today! we need more pictures!!! you know, whenever you have some free time. :) lol
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you had her when you wanted instead of having to wait. She's perfect!! Congratulations!!!
Awwwww!!!!!!!!! Look how precious she looks with her little hat on! Did you know I won your hat giveaway at Amanda's? Haha!! The Lord totally meant for that to happen because He knew you were going to be super busy!! Isn't that neat?!! I just love her already! :) I'm so happy for you and so excited to hear all about it! I couldn't believe how fast I got the email that you'd had her, after just getting the one that you were on your way! She must've been ready! Love ya lots and hope you are having lots of fun with her.
Congratulations! There's nothing like a sweet new little bundle to make one smile! She's adorable! So happy for you.
Many blessings,
Christy
Congrats so happy for you !! I was thinking about you over the weekend !! Glad she is here and I know Mom and dad and girls are happy !!!
Take care {{{HUGS}}
Caroline
Awe! Congrats!! She's beautiful!
YAY!!! Congrats!!! She is beautiful.
Blessings,
Amy
Congrats!!!!! She is adorable :)
She is precious! Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you! I remember you told me you didn't want to go to April 26th. Now I can do my panel meeting without zoning and wondering if you're in labor!
Enjoy this time! Was thinking of you a lot this morning as I was doing my reading. This must be why!
She is beautiful. What a big girl too!
OH. MY. SWEET. GOODNESS
Congratulations :)
She is so precious!!!
YEAH!!! She's adorable and looks like your girls!! Congratulations! I can't believe how fast your date came!! CRAZY!
Congratulations!!! A beautiful, healthy baby girl! So happy for you and your family of 5!
Alivia is beautiful!!! Congratulations!
She is perfect! BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS! So happy for y'all!
Welcome sweet Alivia! Praying for you Veronica congratulations to your beautiful blessing!
Woot Woot!! Congrats
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I love the name as well. I hope you both are doing well.
What a sweet face! She looks just like your other girls. Congratulations Veronica! Hope you are both doing well!
Welcome to the world Miss Alivia. Congrats to your family!
Congrats on Alivia's birth! So happy for you all!
Congrats! Alivia is adorable!!! =D
Oh my goodness - hooray for you and your family! Enjoy her!! Blessings to all. So glad to see and hear your good news!
Awe, she is just beautiful! Congrats to y'all, Ver!!!
Post a Comment