Hey everybody! Just wanted to say a quick hi from the hospital! My hubby was sweet enough to bring my laptop to me and now that I've finally got Internet access, I'm just about ready for a nap!
I just wanted to say thanks so much to my sweet friends, Kristin (for posting updates) and Julie (for making the awesome birth announcement for the blog here). I also wanted to say thanks so much to everyone else who's stopped by here and FB to wish us well. You have no idea how much you've brightened my day and blessed me!
I am in love with our new little girl and can't wait until we can get back home so that she can meet her sisters. Because of the flu virus, our hospital no longer allows children to come up to visit. I was a little bummed that the girls weren't allowed in, but it won't be long until they get to meet their little sis!
The last day here has been a whirlwind adventure and one that I really want to share the details of later, when I'm not so tired. In the meantime, I just want to give the Lord all the glory for all He did to make Alivia's birth so special. I am so thankful for answered prayers for a quick and healthy delivery. Alivia is doing great and so am I! I feel awesome and if all goes as planned, we will be getting discharged sometime later tonight. I can't wait to be back at home in our own space!
Thanks again for everyone for being there! I am so thankful for your friendship and love and for being able to share this special time with you! :)
P.S. Just wanted to add that my nurse JUST walked in with this cute teddy and balloon/flower arrangement.
I went to ask her who they were from, and I was so excited to read the card and find that they're from Kristin! Thank you so much, Kristin! LOVE YA!!!
30 comments:
Oh Veronica!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!!! Congratulations on your new bundle of blessing to your family! I am so excited for you! :)
She is so cute ! I think she looks like her big sister Alyssa.
So glad everything went well for you. Congratulations !
Oh my goodness gracious.....she is so adorable!!! I am in love with her hair. How precious!! I love the picture of you holding her too. What a beauty! I just want to scoop her up and love on her :D
I want another baby too! LOL!!
What a beautiful and precious little miracle she is! Congratulations......great job Momma!
Oh. My. Word. She is too cute! Don't ya just LOVE babies? =)
i'm in love with that HAIR! AGH, what a beauty!!!! can't wait to see future photos!
She has a lot of hair! It'll be so exciting when she gets to meet her big sisters!
She is sooo cute and I love all that hair. So precious and the flowers are beautiful !!!!
Take care and get some rest and I bet those little helpers can't wait til you get home !!!Oh yeah and Dad too :)
{{HUGS}}
Caroline
Welcome, baby Alivia. :-)
Congratulations, Veronica! I'm so glad that everything went well, and that you and Alivia are healthy.
To God be the glory!
Hugs...
She is so beautiful. AMAZING.
Welcome baby girl! And congrats Momma!!! I cannot wait to hear the birth story. ;-)
Love the pictures! SO precious! She is SO adorable! Hope you get to go home soon! Can't wait to see pics of all the girls together!
She is Adorable Ver!!! Congrats!!! The pictures are just great - glad you are feeling well!
Look at all that hair - she is so beautiful!
as much as i personally LOVE the "no kids visiting" rule, i think an exception should be made for the maternity floor/wing for siblings - parents wouldn't expose their new baby to sick siblings, so their judgment should be trusted.
during my first brain surgery in december 2008, even though i was on the Neurology floor after the PACU there were kids visiting during the day and it drove me INSANE because, even in a hospital, parents were stupid enough to let their kids run & shout. during my emergency brain surgery in december 2009, the new rule was in place due to swine flu concerns, and i LOVED the peace & quiet. ;-)
congratulations!!! she's gorgeous!! :-D
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful Veronica and I love her name.
Hugs,
Trisha
Beautiful pictures. Kristin is so sweet to send you those flowers.
What a wonderful blessing and miracle! She's beautiful just like her sisters!
Congrats!
She IS beautiful! How precious - and oh, that hair! She might have more hair than my daughter ;) Love you, Veronica - hope you are resting and relishing in these moments, because they will pass too quickly. Don't feel obligated to blog either...just take your time and relax. As much as we would love to hear from you, this is your time to be with your family and get into a routine as a mom of three. Congratulations again - I'm SO happy for you!
What a beauty and a full set of hair!! She resembles her oldest sister if you ask me. congrats on your new precious blessing!
Hey!! I was just hopping over because I was like, Oh I hope she gets those before she gets discharged! Ha!! I ordered them before I talked to you about them letting you out last night, so I was hoping they'd make it before you got out!! And I was only reading your post again just to see cute Alivia and then I saw the picture of the flowers, and I wasn't expecting that to be there. LOL! Hope you're home resting by now and enjoying being with all of your girls! :)
Veronica she is so precious! I'm like Kristin,...I just want to reach in there and pick her up and hold her.
I love all of her dark hair. Two of my girls had that too...and so did our grandaughters Anna and Abigail. (Looking at Alivia I am flooded with memories of them.)
You are probably home now...I am glad you were still there in the hospital when Kristin's flowers came. They are so pretty, and that was so sweet of your blog sister!
Congratulations again....
I'm thanking God for your newest little blessing!
Momma, (Grandma) Linda
My niece and nephew were born on the same day as your sweet Alivia! That is so very exciting. Good birthday.
I think she is the cutest thing ever! Really!
Love love love the pic of you and her!!!!!
Makes me have baby fever though wanting another little one like that in my arms :)
I am totally late in this. I've been MIA.
Praise to the Lord! She is a beauty and I am so happy to have read that you are well and that His peace reigned on that evening!
Can't wait to read how the meeting of the sisters went.
She is gorgeous Veronica...just gorgeous!
PTL! How precious! Congratulations!
can't wait to see pictures of her room you were talking about!
Congrats, soo sweet!!
She's beautiful! I'm so glad for a quick and healthy birth for Alivia! How awesome!
i've already said it. congrats!! a bajillion times over. she's so beautiful!! praise God! can't wait to hear the full birth story...
She's a cutie!! :) How nice for Kristin to send you flowers. I bet they smell good!
Post a Comment