So I hadn't realized it, but it's been several days since I've posted anything here on the blog! For anyone who's wondering if I've gone into labor or something...no worries. All is still well, and I still have my big ole belly to prove it!
Last night I was telling my Hubby that I feel like someone gave me the heads up that this baby will be coming by the weekend or something, because I've been on a mad dash to run every possible errand that needs to get done before Alivia arrives! I have no clue why I feel that way considering that I technically have 18 more days until my due date! :)
Since I've been on the go pretty much all week, I don't have any cool pictures from the week. I'm working on getting some pics of the completed nursery which finally got painted on Monday, but since not everything is put back together yet, I guess it will have to wait another day or so. The room is now an aqua color and so different than the pink that used to be in there, but I love it!
And speaking of aqua...my best friend Kristin emailed me a picture last night of what the "Big Sister" shirts that she made for Alyssa and Audrey look like. I am in LOVE! Thank you so much, Kristin!!!
Kristin's been a roll lately making a ton of new t-shirts for Summer Suzette Couture, her online boutique. If you haven't been to her website lately, you should definitely check it out! I know she's on break from taking new orders until the beginning of next week, but she also has a few pre-made shirts available on her site that are ready right now!
Well, that's pretty much been my week so far. I've been trying to be a good girl and take naps when the girls are napping but for some reason that's so hard for me to do lately. I keep thinking I can work on just one more thing and before I know it, it's the end of the day and I'm exhausted. My bag for the hospital is almost packed and I'm getting ansty to meet this little girl! Not too much longer now!
P.S. I also wanted to add that I'm super excited to get to be a part of Amanda's Giveaway Gala this week! If you still haven't made it over to her blog lately, you definitely should! There have been some awesome giveaways every day this week and today's giveaway is a double "V" giveaway! Veronnica and I are both giving something away from our businesses, so be sure to head over HERE to check that out!
And also...to any new people coming here from Amanda's for the first time...thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate it!!! :)
10 comments:
The shirt looks so sweet!
I cannot wait to see the nursery. Like I said before, aqua is my fave!
Wow-18 more days. Sounds a lot closer when it's someone else. At least you have the energy to "nest." I have a million things I want to do, but can't seem to actually do them. lol!
If I don't talk to you before then (I'm sure I will) then I wanted you to know that I'm praying for a fast, healthy delivery! You're gonna be great!
Love the shirt. I am sure the girls will look adorable in them. Ryann came three weeks early, so it is definitely good to be prepared on that third baby :) I am sure your sweet girl will be here before you know it.
(PS - I got a second package from b.crocker from the giveaway I won. It is identical to the first package. Do you need to notify them and have them come pick it back up? Just let me know what to do;)
Blessings,
Amy
I bet that aqua is pretty!!!
I LOVE the shirts!! Yea for a fun new color in there!
That shirt is absolutely adorable! I can see why you love it!!! And only 18 more days? Your girls will be wearing those shirts before you know it! :)
Oh my goodness....when you say it like that (18 days) it sounds so soon!!! I cannot wait to see Alivia!!!!! I'm going to be dying over here in TX waiting on the news!
You are so sweet to me to post that shirt :) I'm so glad you liked it. I can't wait to see all the girls in their shirts!
Yay......come on Alivia!!! But, wait until at least Monday for your package to arrive. LOL!!
I'm so behind on blogging, I haven't been to Amanda's yet, but I'll make it there eventually!
Oh my goodness! The shirt is too cute! Kristen is such a great designer, and so are you! =)
P.S. You've reached over 100 followers! I remember when you used to have just a little over 60 followers! =D
I keep checking in to see if Miss Alivia has arrived but am glad to hear things are going well!
I love the shirts by Kristin! Very cute and I'm sure the girls will just look adorable in them!
V, I didn't realize you and Kristin were besties! I lover her shirts she made your girls! She definitely has a talent! I hope you the best on the delivery this weekend! I need to check on the cows, you wonna go with me? I am driving the ol' truck so we can hit the bumps pretty fast! LOL
I am praying that baby comes soon for ya. Love the big sis shirts...way cute. Kristin is so talented as are so many of you ladies in blogland. CUTE!
Hope you have a blessed weekend!
Hugs,
Mimi
Post a Comment