Well, we're in full out baking mode over here and today we're gonna keep on chugging along. I am so excited that it's already Christmas Eve!
Yesterday I stayed up way too late and with the help of a certain little girl...
And lots of these!
My plan is to make some more yummy treats and hopefully have it all done by tonight! In the meantime, my girls will be busy tearing it up around here,
and trying to wait patiently for the festivites to start tonight!!! Merry Christmas Eve, everybody!!!
9 comments:
Looks like fun, I love making cookies!! You have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
Yummy! Do you need my address so you can send me some? LOL! Merry Christmas!
Alyssa is getting SO big!! She is going to be such a huge help when the baby comes.
Merry Christmas Veronica!!
OMGosh, chocolate crinkle cookies, my favorite! Hope you and your precious family has a wonderful Christmas!
They all look great. We are baking ours right now. YUM. Merry Christmas eve to you too.
Awww...Alyssa looks so precious!!! And I was going to ask if those are crinkle cookies?! Would you believe that this is another thing we have in common? I am known as the crinkle cookie woman around here. No one seems to know what they are or how to make them, but that's the one cookie I take everywhere and I'm always getting asked for the recipe. I had to make them for Morgan's company party too. I learned how to make them in 7th grade home ec. class. LOL!
Everything looks so yummy!!! Merry Christmas Veronica!
Yummy treats! Send some my way! :)
Looks like you had a great time baking and the cookies look so yummy. Even after I have eaten so many in the last few days. :)
I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas Veronica!
Those cookies look so yummy! I did a lot of baking too and stayed up way too late! I finally got a good night sleep last night and boy did I need it!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment