So I know yesterday's post might have been downright depressing to some, but this is my blog and I want to be able to record what's on my mind during all seasons of my life. Tonight I am so excited to share two praise reports from today.
~A sweet family friend of ours delivered a healthy baby boy today. Praise God!
~I don't talk about my Hubby a ton on my blog, since he is pretty private. I am so proud of him for all he does to provide for our family. He has a vision of where he wants our family to be and has worked so hard to get us there. This week he has been working especially hard on fixing up a home we have as a rental. It was the first house we bought when we got married. We have been blessed to have had it rented out for almost the last 3 1/2 years until just this month, when, a series of unexpected events led us to have our house vacant again. The news came so fast and without much warning, and my Hubby has been working like crazy to fix the house back up so that we can rent it out again as soon as possible. The truth is we just cannot afford to have the house vacant for too long. I am so thankful that my Hubby is a carpenter so he is able to do just about everything himself.
To anyone who has family who works in the trades, you'll know that sometimes work can get slow. We have been approaching a time where we were told there may not be much work. I will admit that the thought of that had me concerned, but I have continued to put my faith in the ONE who can change any circumstance. Well, today, we got news that the company my Hubby works for bidded on one of the biggest jobs they've ever taken on and they got the bid!!! We are praising the Lord tonight for his provisions as the fact that this job will keep my Hubby and the guys at the company he works for busy for the next year! Isn't that awesome! Talk about an amazing answer to prayer!
Well...sorry for another pictureless post. Now that I think about it, I could have taken a pic of my Hubby covered in paint from earlier tonight when he took a break from working at the rental, but I don't think he would have appreciated me posting that very much!
Thank you so much for all your prayers. Just know...THEY ARE WORKING!!! :)
10 comments:
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful, awesome news about Fern's job!!!! I know how incredibly important getting those kinds of jobs are. Morgan's company depends on them too. There are some incredible, awesome praises going around on the blogs lately and God is showing us to keep having the faith, and keep praying.....He is faithfully answering them!!! I am SO happy for you!!!
Love ya lots!!
That is AMAZING news V! What a blessing!
A-MAZING! Praise the Lord!
What a wonderful post. I am so happy for your husband and his job landing that huge deal. God is so good.
Yay! That's so exciting! It must feel so great to have job security!
And it's so wonderful that your hubby can do all the work for your rental too! That's awesome!
Awesome news, God is so faithful! Congrats to you and your family!!
Hi my girl,...thanks for the sweet comment today and the birthday wishes for John,...he liked that!
WQe had a nice day and got to see all of the kids and grandkids, and that's what he really wanted to do today. And of course I love that too.
Hey I am rejoicing with you over the good news about Fernando's job. God is so good!!!
I will pray that you can get your rental house rented soon. And yes, it is awesome that your honey can do all of that stuff to get it fixed up. That can be a real savings.
I love the song playing on your blog right now. I love how God works in our hearts through music don't you?
Well sweetie, I need to get ready for bed, but I just wanted to check in with you. You are always in my heart and on my mind.
Love, Linda
things have been extremely slow for my husband lately too. I'm so glad things worked out for your husband and his work...that's awesome news!
I am so glad to hear that your hubby's job has work! Awesome!! I know things will be slow over winter for my dad's company, which is a masonry business. What really irked me was the guys that worked for him complained that they weren't getting overtime and I was thinking 'you should be thankful you have a job!'
That is just wonderful about the hubby!!! So great!! My dad owns a residential custom home company and well right now...people are not building custom homes. So yes I know what you mean! That is so great about his job though - what a wonderful answer to prayer. I will pray that your house will be rented soon!
Sorry I seem to be so behind on your posts...I am trying to stay on top of them now!!
Post a Comment