Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Cuteness

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some Christmas shirts for the girls and I received them in the mail on Tuesday.  They are so cute and super affordable so I thought I'd share them here with all of you. 

If you read Kelly's Korner, you probaby saw the picture of Harper wearing that really cute fall themed t-shirt with a candycorn on it.  Well, the gal who makes those also makes all kinds of other screen-printed tees in Christmas themes as well.  Her name is Stephanie and she is really nice and easy to work with.  You can check out her website HERE.  If you go to the website, you'll need to click on "More Gift Ideas" and you'll find all of these super cute styles to choose from...






All of the t-shirts are long sleeved, come in white, and are available from size Newborn all the way up to Adult 2XL and each shirt is only $12.00!  Pretty cool, huh?  To order, all you'll need to do is email Stephanie at sdisheroon@sbcglobal.net with your selection of shirt style and size!

Here's a couple of the t-shirts I ordered...


(I got this style for both Alyssa and Audrey)

and then,

I got this one for my niece Natalya...



We love the shirts and can't wait for the girls to wear them on Christmas!

13 comments:

The Pifer's said...

So cute...I wish I could get one for someone...wonderful if they make adult sizes, haha... :)

Sarah said...

I forgot about seeing those on Kelly's blog. I looked at Stephanie's site after seeing them though. I think they are the cutest shirts and may have to re-visit her site in the next day or so!

Linda said...

Hi Veronica, I think the shirts are so much fun! Everyone likes to see their name on something, and I like the bright and cheerful designs.

I'm going there to look around right now.

Love you!
Linda

Julie said...

Those are adorable! Love them!

Kristin said...

I think those are really cute and so affordable too! I might order some for my girls. I love the bright colors for Christmas, instead of the usual green/red. So neat!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are super cute. What sweet shirts. I will have to check them out.

Unknown said...

So cute!! The girls will look so sweet in them!

{:miss v:} said...

Cute idea! I may just have to stop on over there myself!

Vicky Sun said...

So cute, i love it. Merry Christmas to everyone.

April said...

Thanks for the introduction to these shirts. I think I am going to get one for Jax for christmas and maybe one for a friend's little girl too!

Stephanie said...

Those shirts are adorable! Can't wait to see the girls wearing them :)

Hope you're having a good week...I'm so behind!

Holly said...

Wow! Those shirts are really affordable!

Angie said...

Adorable! I will have to save that website for the future!!

Too cute!