So yesterday I mentioned that I would be having a little giveaway here on my blog. Well, I'm back today to reveal what the giveaway item is!
If you come to my blog often enough, it will come as no suprise to you how much I love Kari Jobe's music. (It's the music you hear when you first come to my blog). I really think she has such a beautiful voice and amazing heart for worship. I think the first time I heard Kari's voice was when I was listening to a Christian radio station and heard Revelation Song come on. From that time on, I was hooked! I decided to find out a little more about Kari so I think I Googled her and found some of her music on YouTube. I also found that she had just released a new album in February. Well, back in June, I ended up buying the CD and loved it! Although I continue listening to KLOVE and a couple of other Christian stations I like, I always gravitate back to my Kari Jobe CD. I love just about every song on her CD, but there are a couple of them that just speak directly to my soul every single time I hear them.
Well, last week, I felt the Lord put it on my heart to go out and buy another Kari Jobe CD and give one away here on my blog. For a couple of days there, I kinda just ignored the thought, but it kept coming back. I decided yesterday to just go out and buy the CD.
So...without further ado...the winner of the giveaway will get a brand new copy of this CD...
All you have to do to enter to win the CD is leave me a comment here on this post. If you follow my blog, please leave me a separate comment and that will get you another entry. I also want to mention that it's open to anyone who'd like to enter, whether I know you in real life or not, or even if you read my blog but have never left a comment before! I really think that whoever ends up winning this CD will really be blessed!
I will leave the giveaway open until Thursday evening (Oct 28th) at midnight (California time), and then I'll pick the winner using Random.org and post the winner on Friday morning! I hope you all are just as excited about this as I am!
26 comments:
I've never heard her music, but would love a chance to ;)
Yeah! I love listening to her music on your blog. I have you in my google reader and usually read your posts there, but sometimes open up your blog just to have your music play. :) So encouraging...
Thanks for the chance to win!
I follow your blog! :)
Oh I love her voice. I would love to win her CD
I follow your blog.
She has an amazing voice but I dont know her music. Here's a comment hoping I get to.
Roxanne
http://ourjourneyoftheunknown.blogspot.com/
I am also a follower.
Roxanne
http://ourjourneyoftheunknown.blogspot.com/
Oh! Never listened to her music. I love following your blog!
Hi Veronica,..hope my little pregnant friend is feeling good!
I think it is fun that you are having a give away for the cd.
Maybe the Random picker will pick me!
Love, Linda
Oh,...and yes, I am a follower!
(wink*)
Linda
Oh I love Kari as well! You are so sweet - I love that you are doing whats on your heart!
How fun! Hope your enjoying your night!
Oh - I am of course a follower :)
And I love your hats...does that give me an extra entry?? Just kidding, unless you take me up on it of course!
and yes - I am SO glad those vikes won - It was a great game!!!
Exciting! What a great giveaway...her music sounds like a wonderful blessing!
I follow also :)
Great choice!!!! Her music has blessed me so much....I was listening to it today in the car! That is so sweet of you to give this away on your blog and I know that whoever wins will love it! It's so fresh, fun, beautiful, and her words are perfect to just sing to the Lord! She has some really beautiful worship songs, but also just really fun ones too! I just think she's the cutest thing ever.
How about this.....if I win, I'll give it away on my blog! LOL!
Of course you know I'm already a follower. Ha!
such a wonderful artist!!!
p.s. I am also a follower!
How fun! I'd love to hear her CD!
I also follow you! ;)
I'm not sure I've really heard her before besides your blog. I bet she has a great voice!
I follow :)
Kari Jobe ROCKS! I found her about two years ago and fell in love with her music!
And I follow you!!
I want to win this! Thanks for doing this giveaway!
I love the music on your blog!! Put me down for this giveaway!!
Post a Comment