These last few days, I've been feeling totally blahh. I usually have so much to talk about but lately I just haven't had the inspiration to sit and write. I really have been wanting to share a little about what's been going on in the church department. There isn't really a whole lot to share but I'll just say that we're pretty much back to square one again and I've just been feeling kinda lost about the whole thing.
Aside from working on hats this week, I'm finally almost done reading "The Shack." It is one of the best books I've read and I'm hoping to share a little bit about it next week. I have to smile when I type that because I must have set a personal record for taking the longest time ever to read one single book. I must have started reading it about four months ago. I just don't have a lot of time to sit and read and the time I do set aside for it is only a few minutes a day. This book has definitely challenged me and changed the way I see my relationship with God and church in general.
In other news, my Audrey girl turned 18 months old yesterday. I know I say this all the time, but I just can't believe how fast the time is flying. She is getting so big and continues to amaze me at all the new things she's learning. Just in this last week, she's been saying a ton of new words, in addition to using her baby sign language. She's also been continuing to use the potty with some success. Since it's been forever since I've posted a video, I thought I'd post this fun little one. It was taken the other night right after dinner. I take my videos using my camera and since I hardly ever have any memory left on my memory cards, I had to make this video short. I hope everyone enjoys the video, especially my sister, Yvonne who gets a little shout out from Audrey. I've been trying to get Audrey to say her Auntie's name so that she can hear her saying it, but she never does it. I know this video will put a smile on my sister's face for sure!
Well, I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far and hopefully next week I'll be back to my old self with my usual ramblings! :)

7 comments:
You are right..time does fly by..it's hard to believe our kiddos are getting so big! there are days I think about it and it makes me so sad because I think as they get older they won't want me around and won't need me.
Can't wait to hear about the book! Sounds great!
Happy 18 months Audrey. she is so cute. I love her sweet voice.
A happy 18 months to Audrey!! The Shack is a good book. I sure enjoyed it.
She is so adorable...happy 18 months sweet pea!! :)
I knew you would like that book :) You know what I was just realizing? I remember when I first read your blog, you were planning for Audrey's 1st Bday party and here she is already 18 months old. We've known each other only 6 months, but it seems we've been friends for a lifetime! I'm so glad God blessed me with your friendship!
Audrey is so precious in the video! Happy 18 months sweetie! I think it's time I got in there and made her a shirt, don't you? Ha!
I'm still praying for your church situation. I know there's the perfect one out there for you!
Happy 18 months Audrey! Time flies! I have not read The Shack, I am like you, it usually takes me forever to read a book!!
So cute! Happy 18 months!! Trevor had to watch the video too. :)
Post a Comment