So here's what the award looks like. (I know a few of you already have this awesome award)!

I was really honored to receive this award because it's basically an award that's given to someone who you think writes honestly and from the heart. I know I probably drive a lot of people crazy with the way I always talk about how I'm feeling, but that's all I really know how to do. I personally enjoy reading other blogs where people feel free to write exactly what's on their heart.
Anyhow...the rules to this award are that I'm supposed to list 10 honest things about myself and then give the award to seven people who's blogs I feel are honest and from the heart. So without further ado, here's my list of 10 honest things about myself. Try not to get scared or laugh!
1.) I screen my phone calls. I hate talking to telemarketers and will avoid answering a call if I don't feel like talking on the phone at that moment.
2.) I color code the clothes in my closet and the girls's closets. This is just one of my OCD traits! Want proof? Here's Alyssa's closet!
3.) Most days I do not make my bed. I used to be really faithful about doing it, but these days it's not one of the things on my list of top priorities.4.) I absolutely hate ironing...
5.) and dusting!!!
6.) My number one pet peeve is when someone asks me a question and then they either change the subject or totally forget what they asked me and then they don't stick around to hear my answer. Why bother asking someone a question if you aren't gonna to listen to the answer???
7.) Now that I blog, I find myself finding a possible post in just about everything single thing I do. Am I the only one who takes pictures with the sole intention of using them for their blog?!?!
8.) I can't stop thinking about how I'd like to have one more child. I keep holding onto the hope that maybe the third one will be a boy!
9.) I mentioned last week that I had stopped drinking soda, AGAIN. Well, the truth is that only lasted until day six, and guess what I'm drinking right now?
Yeah...you can call me weak. I already know!!!and lastly,
10.) I love getting comments from my blog friends. Especially ones that are heartfelt and sincere. I also enjoy leaving comments for my friends because I know how much they mean to me. I really purpose to write something meaningful, and not just leave a comment to say I left a comment.
Well, that's my list of 10 things. It's okay if you think I'm a little weird after reading my list!
Now, the next thing I need to do is pass on this award to seven on my blog friends. There are so many to choose from, but here are the seven I ended up deciding on. All of these women have amazing hearts.
~Trisha @ Looking For Blue Sky
~Kristin @ These Little Girls of Mine
~Kate @ Called Out One
~Amanda @ "popp"ing out one letter at a time
~Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
~Tiffany @ The Pifer Family
~Holly @ Caring For Carleigh & Haas Family Blessings
To the seven ladies I picked, maybe some of you already have this award already. If you don't the rules are that you are supposed to take the award for your blog, write your list of 10 honest things, and award it to 7 of your friends. Be sure to let each of the people you awarded know that they have received an award by leaving them a comment.
Well, it feel like it took forever to write this post! Thanks so much again Christy! Hope everyone had a great day today. I can't believe that tomorrow's already Friday! Where did my week go?
11 comments:
That post was so much fun! I LOVE learning quirky little things about people! I think that's so funny about the closets! I only organize ours by what they are, like t-shirts together, fancy shirts together, dresses together. I'm the same way about the phone and not making my bed. But, you know I have to iron everything. LOL!
Congrats on this award! And thank you so much for giving it to me! I will have to think of some quirky things about myself to list. LOL!
Awards are so fun to receive. And this award really does fit for you. I am glad I stumbled upon your blog. I enjoy reading all your honest words. Also, I have to admit that I also look for blog posts in everything I do. I once was going to blog about all of my favorite things well it went as far as me taking a picture of my XXX Vitamin Water. Ha. Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I have been praying for you. And thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave me such wonderful comments. I love that you really do take the time to personalize your words. Thank you again for reminding me that I can never have too many prayer requests. Anyway .... YAY! for your award.
I can't remember if I have done this one or not?? I will have to check...I love that you color code your closet, My husband does that...I don't color code mine but I sort then by tanks, short sleves, t-shits, dressy t-shirts...and so forth..and yes I too take pictures with all intentions of putting them on my blog...Zach and I will be somewhere and something will happen or a thought will go through my head and I sometimes catch myself saying "I should blog about that.."
HAHA :)
How cool! Love the award name too, it totally fits your blog.
It's nice to hear something from somebody's heart....not 'fluff'.
P.S. If that sounded like I meant that you write fluff, I didn't mean that! I meant that you do right stuff from your heart....like you mentioned in your post! :0)
Thank you so much for thinking of me in this special way. I am so touched. As moms, we are not often acknowledged or praised. So this was extra sweet.
Hugs,
Trisha
Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much and I am so glad you won my giveaway! I prayed really hard over all the gifts, so I know the book was perfect for you and the hubby! I can't wait to post about this tomorrow!!
Congrats how fun. I too hate ironing and dusting. :)
Oh my...I absolutely have to make my bed everyday...if it's not made by like 10 am then I feel like my day is completely busted :)
I used to drink Diet Coke all the time too...now only on the very rare occasion do I drink one..like once every 3 months or so.
Congratulations! Your blog totally deserves an award! What a sweet honor!
#7 - I am RIGHT there with you! I can make a post out of anything!! LOL
Great getting to know you better!
Thanks for the award! I have gotten this before but I don't think I ever posted it. But I think I'll give it a try this time. ;)
I look for blog posts too!!!
Post a Comment