Today I'm feeling a little down. It's one of those days where I'm doubting everything. More specifically, it has to do with my little hat business. Lately I have been torn about several things having to do with the hats. The biggest thing being the prices.
When the new hat blog came out I found it necessary to revise the prices so that I could ask for prices that were better for the time it takes to make each hat. Do not get me wrong, I love crocheting and everything that goes into making these little hats. Last night I did not sleep well. I woke up and immediately my thoughts went straight to the hats. I have decided once again to adjust the prices. I am hoping that this time the prices are more affordable, yet still where I can feel I am getting paid for my time.
I'm sorry if this post brings anyone down. Just know that I labor over things like this and my heart is heavy about all of this today. Thank you everyone for your understanding...
11 comments:
awww sweetie, I would think everyone would understand. Love ya lots :)
Veronica,
I hate to hear that you are feeling down. Your business is so unique and your hats are so precious, that I know you are going to be successful!
Kristin
I know how you feel. I just raised some of my prices, because of the time it takes. Hopefully people understand those things.
Your hats are adorable, so I wouldn't worry about it unless all of sudden people stop buying them.
I'm here if you ever need to talk! :) Hope your day gets better!
Stay positive girl. Your hats are great and we all understand it takes time to make them. ;)
Bentley still loves her hats!!
So do I!
Crocheting is such a beautiful art! It takes time and much care to work on a project and finish it.
Don't feel bad about the prices...they are beautiful creations and I know that those who purchase them will cherish them!
Have a beautiful day!
YOu are so sweet. I think you should price them for your time as well as the materials. Don't feel bad.
I plan to blog about all my friends that have online business' in the next week or so. Can I include a link to your blog on my post?
Veronica,
Your hats are beautiful and I totally understand your prices. In fact, I was thinking they are very reasonable. When I find out what baby #2 is, I'm going to want to purchase one for both kiddos.
I'm praying for you - hang in there!
In Christ,
Stephanie
I just wanted to stop in and say hello and tell you that you are WONDERFUL at what you do and just a wonderful person! :) Please don't get so down...you are doing an amazing job!!! Thinking of you today and always, ani
Hon your hats are worth EVERY penny!!!! don't get down on yourself. I'm here if you need to talk!
XOXO
well, as others have answered, something made in love & that custom is worth it! But if your heart is heavy then that is ok too, God works things out in each of us for His purpose. I love the lil hat I got my daugher & I LOVE purchasing things made from other talented mommas out there instead of ________?
Cheer up & know your hats are adored :)
Post a Comment