Monday, March 23, 2009

Stellan Needs Our Prayers

I sat down to check on the blogging world just a couple of minutes ago and noticed that Angie from Bring the Rain had a new post. I immediately went to her blog because 1) I just love reading her blog and 2) She hasn't posted in a while so I was interested in checking out what she had to say today. My heart sank when I read her post. Of course anyone who blogs knows the story of MckMama and her miracle baby Stellan. Turns out Stellan is in the hospital with the same heart problems that he was suffering from back when MckMama was pregnant with him. I will admit that I have been a lurker on her blog for a long time and have never really left comments there. Lurker or not, today, I want to encourage everyone to pray for this sweet little miracle boy. We all know the power of prayer. God has his hand upon all of our lives, there is no doubt about that. Today, let's bang on the gates of heaven for MckMama, her family and baby Stellan!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, I had no idea! I will pray for him and for their family. I haven't been keeping up much with McMama lately, but I will head over there and see what's going on. Thanks Veronica!

Stephanie said...

He's been on my mind all day! I read about him this morning and haven't been able to stop. It just breaks my heart that they're having to go through this right now.

Crystal said...

I have been reading the updates all day. My heart breaks.