Crystal's Blog Giveaway
I wanted to mention really quickly that my blogging friend Crystal is having a great Giveaway over at her blog this week. She made these super cute burp cloths that you can enter for a chance to win on her blog. She is doing the giveaway to help promote awareness on CHD (Congenital Heart Defects) because that is a topic that is near and dear to her. Her seven month old daughter, Bentley (one of the people I've listed on my sidebar in the prayer request section) has a heart defect and will be undergoing open heart surgery in May. Crystal and Bentley are super special to me, because Crystal was my first customer sent over from Kelly's Korner. What is so cool also is that her and her hubby also share the same Wedding Anniversary that me and my hubby do...even down to the same year! What a small world!

Well, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to her blog, and show her some love. Who know's... you might just be the winner of the giveaway...you never know!
2 comments:
You are too sweet! Thank you for sharing!
Is your other blog up yet?
Veronica,
I just noticed your comment today...so sorry for the delay on my part too! Thank you so much for your encouragement. I have been struggling lately with this pregnancy to keep up with my blog, because I've been so exhausted. You just reminded me that it is not about me...but all about giving God the glory. I am going to really try to continue with my bible posts this week and I hope you find a way to be disciplined in your own study of God's word too. It is SO important to study His word and SUCH a blessing to be in His word every day. Thank you for your blog too. I love to see how God is working in your life; it's an encouragement to me too!
~Stephanie
Post a Comment