After working hard last week with my awesome blog designer Julie, from Julie's Blog Designs, I am so excited to present to everyone my new hat blog! It's called Hooked On You. Julie did an amazing job putting it all together for me and I am beyond thrilled with the final result. She also made this awesome button! If you would like to add my button to your blog, I would be more than honored! Just copy the code from my sidebar.

For those of you who have ordered in the past, you will notice a change in the prices. I have had to do a lot of praying and I decided that changing the prices would be the best thing, due to the amount of time it takes to make each hat. I love making these little hats, but at the same time it needs to be worth it if it takes time away from the other things that matter in my life. I hope you will all understand.
To those of you who have been my constant support through this entire journey, just know that I cherish your friendship and your kind words. They keep me going when fear and self-doubt start to creep in. You are truly a blessing to me!
So hey, what are you waiting for? Click here check it out, and tell me what you think!
6 comments:
You already know how much I love, love, love your new hat blog! It's so perfect and your business is such a great thing that honors the Lord and inspires me! I just know that you are going to have great success! Your story is such a testimony to God's greatness and I can't wait to see where He takes you next!
I'm off to install your button! I'm SO excited!!! Yay!!
Awesome, I love it!! I have added to my blog as well!! Hope all is well. Thanks, Steph
Oh I hope I can get as much accomplished tomorrow as you did on Sat :) I didn't blog and still didn't get all that done..too much running around to do. I'm off to check out your new blog...love the new looks!
Love, love, love the hat blog. So glad to see that your hat business is taking off! And, there is hope for me if you learned to crochet those beautiful hats in three years!! Well, I suppose I have to practice though! Let me know when you'll be over to clean. I NEVER get that much done in a day! Even if I don't check blogs!! Thanks so much!!
Sue
PS. trying to see how many times I can post a comment. Just kidding. Didn't go through right away so I kept clicking. Opps!
Veronica,
It is Mimi! I saw your sweet face on my blog today. Wanted to come over & say how glad I am that we met via Julie's blog makeover. We have so much in common & I love your blog. Following along too!
Post a Comment