Saturday, March 21, 2009

Coffee, Anyone?

Earlier this week as I was surfing the 'net I found an awesome website that I want to share. The name of the blog is called Like a warm cup of coffee. You can go here to check it out. It's written by a blogger named Sara Mae who's a Mommy to three children.

What I love most about Sara Mae's blog is that its all about sharing. She gives tons of advice and awesome information on how to be a godly wife, mother, and friend. She also features several guest posters who contribute some awesome stuff as well. Well...this description does not really do her justice, so go see for yourself. I know you'll love her blog.




Like a Warm Cup of Coffee

Well, Happy Saturday everyone. The girls and I are off to a Baby Expo later today. Hope the weather's nice in your neck of the woods, because I sure wouldn't call it Sunny California over here today!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for the link to that blog. It looks like something I will really like. I will read through it later when I have more time. I hope you have fun at your Baby Expo...let me know what kinds of fun products you see there!

I'm off to buy the Twilight movie and then to a Graduation Party for my brother-in-law and his wife. Have a great weekend!

Let me know if you go to church tomorrow! I'm planning to go with my best friend, so I'm hoping it's one that we both like!

Anonymous said...

Send some warm here to PA! Hope the baby expo is fun.

Veronica said...

Thanks for the comments Kristin and Sue. The girls & I had a fun time at the baby expo. It was the 1st annual baby expo here in my little town and I wanted to go check it out to see what it was all about. I think it might be a fun event to sell my hats at next year. I was even able to pass out some business cards when some people saw my girls wearing my hats today!

Crystal said...

Bentley loves your hats! (me too!)