Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 11 month Birthday Audrey girl

First of all, I just want to say thanks again to everyone who's come to visit my new blog. It has been so exciting to meet so many people from across the country, and even Canada. You have been such a blessing to me. At times, being a SAHM can get to feeling a little isolating, but after these last couple of days, I definitely don't feel so alone! I appreciate each of you who have taken the time to leave a comment or an email. If you have emailed me about a hat and have not heard from me yet, please know that I will get in touch with you as soon as I am able. I am already in the process of working on the 1st few orders that have come in today, and have been trying to divide my time between my kids, replying to emails, and the new orders. Also, if you have left me a comment with a request for hat info, if you would be so kind as to email me so that I can get you on my list, that would be great!!!

In the meantime, I want to introduce everyone to my baby girl, Audrey Grace...

She turned 11 months old today and I cannot tell you how fast this last year has gone by.
When she was born she only weighed 6 lbs 11 oz. She was our little peanut. This was something completely different for us, because when Alyssa was born, she weighed in at 8 lbs 4 oz!!! The birthday party countdown is finally on...


BTW, the hat she is wearing is one that they gave to her in the hospital made by a volunteer! How cool, huh?

This is my big girl today...11 months old and a whopping 22 lbs, maybe even a little more.


Sorry the quality of the picture is not that great...my camera does not always do what I want it to do. I was also desperate to get a picture of her today, so that it could be a true 11 month photo. I think I'll have to try to take a few more this afternoon. For some reason, this little rascal is a little grouchy today, despite the fact that this picture was even taken after her morning nap!

Here is Audrey and her big sister, Alyssa, who will be turning four in June.


And I know what you are all thinking...how in the world did one get curly dark brown hair and the other get light brown and straight hair? Good question. What is also shocking to us is that Audrey has light colored eyes. It a little hard to see this from the photos, but her eyes are a blueish green color. They were actually a very bright blue for a long time but they have slowly changed over the last few months. I know that this may not be a big deal to some, but to us, it was a shocker...both hubby and I have brown eyes and so does Alyssa. I still get teased by both hubby and his family as to who Audrey's "real father" is!

Well, I will get going for now...gotta make lunch for the girls, and get to working on those hat orders. Thankfully, my mom is coming over this afternoon to spend some time with the girls so that I can catch up on some have-to's and hats. Talk to you all later!

3 comments:

~Sutherland Smiles~ said...

Veronica your girls are absolutely gorgeous! And when asked where she got those light eyes.... God gave them to her:0)

Have a blessed day. I pray that you find all the time in the world to get your hats done and count this new "job" a blessing:)

Stephanie said...

Happy 11 months Audrey!!! She's beautiful!! I'll email you about the hats :)

Kelly said...

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!