Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas, Y'all!

This is my favorite ornament this Christmas!  Kristin sent it to me and it says everything my wannabe Southern heart wants to wish you all tonight!



This year has been a difficult year for our family but one that's been full of so many blessings too.  Through it all, God's been so faithful and I'm so thankful for His presence in our lives.  I know He's not finished with us yet!

This Christmas, my focus has been to teach our girls the true meaning of Christmas in the best way I know how.  It's been a challenge in this Santa filled, present expectant world we live in.  At the end of the day, my goal is to make sure my girls know the true meaning of Christmas.  

I'm so thankful for Jesus and His unconditional love for me. He IS the reason for the season!


5 comments:

Linda said...

Merry Christmas Y'all... (Love the ornament Kristin sent you)

Just look at his beautiful family in this picture! So much to be thankful for!!! God has been so faithful.

I love it that you and Fern are putting the emphasis on Jesus and teaching the kids the true meaning of Christmas!

Love, Momma Linda

HappyascanB said...

What a precious ornament!!! Merry Christmas!

HappyascanB said...

What a precious ornament!!! Merry Christmas!

Caroline said...

Merry Christmas & I love it too. So happy to know such a beautiful family !!

Kristin said...

Ugh! I can't believe I missed this post! There's always a delay in my blog sidebar updating your blog for some reason. I'm so glad you like the ornament. Ha! When I saw it, I knew I had to get it since we were laughing about how many times the waiter said "y'all" and I hadn't even noticed. Lol! Love you lots!!