I'm so excited to share that my friend Wren had her baby girl yesterday morning at 12:15 a.m!
I originally shared on Friday that the plan was to induce her that night but that ended up changing when they found that baby girl was breech. They decided to put off the induction until 8:00 Saturday morning in the hopes that baby would turn.
Prayers went out on Wren's support page on Facebook that night and it was amazing to see God's mighty hand move! On Saturday morning, I woke up and immediately checked FB for an update and was so excited to see that baby girl had turned and induction had begun!
For me it was a day of waiting and praying and FB stalking, lol. :) I was up late that night baking some cupcakes for my MOPS bake sale and right before going to bed, I checked FB one more time for an update. I didn't see a new one so I said another prayer and went to bed.
First thing Sunday morning, I immediately went to my phone and read the news: Baby Grace Elizabeth had been born! She was 3 lbs, 10 oz long and measured 17" long!
Grace is a special name to me since all three of my girls' middle names are Grace. It's just something we thought would be special for all three to pass along together since we never had any boys to carry on the name.
My heart has been so full since hearing the good news. I wish I could share pictures of this sweet little girl because she is just adorable! Maybe sometime soon the church's website will update with pics of this sweet little family!
Thank so much friends for praying and lifting up Wren and Baby Grace to the Father. Please continue to keep Wren in your prayers as she works on recovering from delivery so they can proceed with the next part of this journey.
P.S. If you'd like to join Wren's Support Group on Facebook you can go here. Thanks so much! :)
4 comments:
I'm catching up on blogs since vacation. I continue to pray for healing for Wren and health for her baby girl!
Praying for them still and so glad she arrived safely
Saying prayers and so happy for them.
They are such a beautiful family! Thank you for alerting us to their needs so that we could pray.
I am so glad the baby is here and that Grace is doing well.
John and I are continuing to pray for Wren...and that the cancer will be healed!
Love, Momma Linda
Post a Comment