On Sunday morning, I was able to help out with our first fundraiser of the year and it was so much fun!
We held a bake sale ( my first ever) at the church where we meet for MOPS every other Monday of the month. I had a great time getting to hang out with the girls while we sold a ton of yummy goodies that all of us worked hard to bake. I spend a good part of Saturday making roughly five dozen cupcakes and had fun using my new french piping tip to ice the cupcakes with my all time favorite buttercream frosting! I made both chocolate and vanilla cupcakes in and colored the frosting with four different colors.
We had a great assortment of goodies ranging from cookies, to baklava (made by my friend Michelle, which sold out so fast!)...
My friend Kirstin made the most adorable marshmallow pops and I'm so mad I don't have a close up pic to show you. They were adorable!
We were able to sell our goodies before and after both services which worked out so well . When it was all said and done, I was completely blown away by the success of our sale. We made it by donation and we hoped that would be the best way to do it and can you just guess how much we were able to raise?
We had a great assortment of goodies ranging from cookies, to baklava (made by my friend Michelle, which sold out so fast!)...
My friend Kirstin made the most adorable marshmallow pops and I'm so mad I don't have a close up pic to show you. They were adorable!
We were able to sell our goodies before and after both services which worked out so well . When it was all said and done, I was completely blown away by the success of our sale. We made it by donation and we hoped that would be the best way to do it and can you just guess how much we were able to raise?
8 comments:
OMG! Everything looked amazing!!! You all did a wonderful job!
Awesome Job !!!
So wonderful! Glad it went so well Veronica. Your cupcakes looked delicious!!!
How awesome! I bet you ladies had a lot of fun....and everything looked so yummy and pretty! :)
I can see why y'all made so much....those all look delicious!! I wish I could have came by to get some! :D
Wish I could've been there! ;)
The cupcakes look delicious! Love the new tip you got! I still need to order better tips. Of course, I probably need to get a frosting bag too...I have some weird contraption that I bought at Target & I have to refill it constantly.
I love baklava! Had some for dessert last night! :)
I'm so glad everything went well!
everything looks great! I hope the sale went really well!!!
Post a Comment