Friday, February 11, 2011

A sweet kinda day and some winners!

It's gonna be a busy baking day for me, so I thought I'd post just a quick one to share some super yummy cupcakes I made last week and then get going for my day!  Today I'll be making a cake for a family birthday party and then I have a cupcake order from a friend for a first birthday tomorrow morning, which I'm pretty excited about!  I also have some winners to announce from all the giveaways from this week as well so here we go!!!

My friend Julie sent me the link to these super yummy cupcakes several months ago but I hadn't had the chance to make them until last week.  They are called "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough" cupcakes and you can find out everything there is to know about how to make them HERE.  Basically, for this cupcake, you're baking some chocolate chip cookie dough in the middle of the cupcake!  Yum!  Here's what they look like before you bake them...


 I cheated and used some Betty Crocker packaged cookie dough mix that I like and it still turned out really good.  If you want a cupcake that's totally rich and sinfully delicious, then this is your cupcake!


Now...onto giveaway winners!

The winner of the cupcake liners and gel pastes is:  Andrew & Lisa Lansink
The winner of the crocheted heart fridgies is:  Caroline @ The Croley Gang
The winner of the $5 Starbucks giftcard is:  Sarah @ Gives and Takes
The winner of the Progresso prize pack is:  Rosanova Family (comment #16)

If you're a winner, please message me (see Contact me link at top of my page if you don't have my email address) with your address asap and I'll get your goodies out to you!  You'll have 24 hrs to claim your prize and if I don't hear back from you, I'll select another winner! Thanks so much to everyone who entered in and have a great weekend!!!

P.S.  To all the new followers that came to enter into the soup giveaway this week, I hope you'll stick around and come back and visit me again! :)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I had never heard of such a thing as those cupcakes, but that sounds and looks delicious!! YUMMMMM!

Congrats to all the winners too :)

Melissa said...

those cupcakes looks so yummy!!!

congrats to all the winners

Sarah said...

Wahoo!!! Thank you SO much, Ver!!! I am so excited!

Those cupcakes look AWESOME!!! I am totally going to try those SOON! (I'm also going to totally send you the red, white, & blue star sprinkles that are still in my cupboard for you. By the time you get them, it might be close to July - haha)

Thanks again! Emailing you now!

Linda said...

Wow! You are the Queen of Cupcakes Ver! These look so yummy! And you always make them so pretty!

Caroline said...

Those cupcakes look yummy !! I just emailed you. Can't believe I won. Have a wonderful weekend !!

Sarah said...

I emailed my best friend with that cupcake recipe link and she is making them today. :) I am jealous! If I had enough mini choc chips, I'd be making them right now, too!

Lisa said...

Sorry it took me so long to respond to winning the giveaway...guess I haven't had time to check blogs recently.

The "contact me" didn't work. My email address is lisa.lansink@gmail.com if you can contact me I'll get you my address. Or else I will email you if I get your info from Jodi.

Thanks again for the great prizes!