Tonight I was sitting here with my Hubby and was telling him how behind I feel with everything and that I just didn't know where to start here on the blog. He said the simplest thing to me and he was totally right. He said..."Just blog." I think what I'll do is just play catch up over the next few posts and just share what all's been going on over the last month or so here in our world!
We had a great Christmas and surprisingly enough I hardly took any pictures! I was too busy going from house to house making the rounds to see all of both sides of our family and I didn't have much time to bust out my camera. We didn't even get the chance to take even one family photo but oh well. Some holidays are just like that!
Having three kiddos this Christmas made for a challenging and busy holiday! I spent all day the day before Christmas Eve baking and when it was all said and done, I didn't feel like I made much of anything. I finally got to realizing that I tend to be overly ambitious and I need to just relax and be okay with whatever doesn't get done. Why I make things so hard on myself, I do not know!
Here are a few of the pics I took of the Christmas treats I made....
| Yummy treats we gave as gifts to the family |
| Mini pumpkin loaves I made and then wrapped all pretty! |
| And Christmas cupcakes, of course! |
13 comments:
I love it Veronica! I am so behind as well, but no matter how behind I am, it's amazing what I get out of just sitting down and blogging - lol! I love your title - just blog! Hugs girl!
Just blog! :) love that :) your snowman cupcakes are super cute!
your cupcakes are so stinkin' cute, just like your kids! Don't they say with scrap booking to start with your most recent memories? Just blog about right now and the rest will catch up!
Your cupcakes look amazing as usual! I swear, when the girls get older you should start a cupcake business ...
I think you did an awesome job on all the baking! Everything looked delicious!! I feel the same way, behind on everything! So I am trying to just relax and enjoy life!!
I know all too well about the lack of blogging and pictures de to being busy. I'm pretty sure nobody is offended by either.
Your treats looked amazing and the kiddos looked adorable as usual!
I love how those pumpkin loaves turned out! Everything looked great. I love Livvie in her Santa hat....so cute!!
You are so talented Veronica.
Not only can you sell your beautiful hats but my goodness you could open a bakery. You cupcakes look so good !
How about down the road when the children are on there own you open a bakery slash hat shop ! :)
I love it Just Blog :)
Cupcakes look so yummy like always. Your such a wonderful Mommy & Wife and my friend.
Awesome pics
Feel the same exact way! It's good to take a mental break, but "Just Blog" is great, too!
Love the photos! Your little one is growing so fast! I love the snowman cupcakes as well! Do you have a good frosting recipe you would recommend? I am already thinking ahead to Noah's first birthday! =)
I'm just now reading this post! Thanks for the congrats! Love you too!
I'm so glad you got the snowman liners/picks in time to use them for the holidays! It was soooo hard to part with them. Luckily, I found them on clearance after Christmas, so I was able to get some for myself too! ;)
Post a Comment