I was totally supposed to announce the winner of my "Show Your Helping Hand" giveaway earlier today but hadn't been able to get to the computer til now. Anyhow....congrats to...
Caroline from The Croley Gang! Caroline, when you get the chance, please email me with your address so I can send that along to MyBlogSpark! Thanks so much to everyone who entered! More giveaways will be coming soon!

8 comments:
Wow this just made my week. I'm so excited and you'll have to stop by my blog to see just how great our food drive was at my kids school. It was awesome !!! I will do a post in a couple days !!
Thanx again !!
Happy Thanksgiving !!
Caroline
I loved this post Veronica! I an't believe how quickly 2 hours flew by! :) I had a blast. Congrats to your winner! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Veronica.
Your girls are precious.
Livie cracks me up sleeping like that. Its a wonder the delicious smell of pie didn't wake her. hah
That's so awesome you've made friends thru MOPS. Looks like your group is fun!
I'm so glad that you are enjoying your MOPS meetings!
What a cute pic of Lyss & Audrey. I'm so jealous that they'll smile for the camera. I wonder if girls are just more cooperative with that...
Great post! I loved little Livvie all zonked out on your back! So cute!
Are you kidding me? She will seriously sleep like that on your back? JEALOUS! That's awesome!
the ERGO is just fantastic!! i love it. and i have the matching one. :) evaleigh will sleep on my chest, she hasn't gone on my back yet because she's too little. but dustin slept on my back all the time. i wish we had a MOPS group in our area. everything is a half hour away and that makes it a bit harder. glad you found one to join and that it's such a blessing for you!!
Post a Comment