Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday cookies

I spent the afternoon making these cookies for my niece's 12th birthday!


Didn't they turn out cute?  I think so!

8 comments:

Elisabeth said...

First Comment yay!

Alyssa looks like she likes school! Alivia is growing up too fast tell her to stop! Audrey I am sorry you miss your sis while she's at school.

I know she's making alot of friends at school!

Becca said...

So glad the entire school process is going so well! Alyssa looks super excited about it all! That is so funny that Audrey was up moving things around in the night. What a silly little girl! Alivia is such a little chunk and super adorable too! LOVE those cookies! I could sure use some for Autumn's upcoming bday party!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

She looks so grown up! It's strange how quickly you can fall into a school routine. I'm glad she's having a good time and can't wait to see what lies ahead for her (and everyone!) this year.

Jodi Lansink said...

THose cookies are really making me hungry!!!!!!

Glad it is going well----each day gets easier with the routine...but 7:10----that is super early! We don't have to be to school until 8:30---and we like 5 blocks from school, so we can leave at 8:20! HA!

Oh---and my lens is a 50mm---LOVE IT!!!!

Kristin said...

That is super early! I probably won't even wake up until 7 and last year I didn't wake them up until 7:30. Ha!! I LOVE that picture of her outside the school. She is a beautiful Kindergartener!! :)

I am still loving Audrey's new haircut! So cute! And look at Miss Livvie.....so pretty with her little earrings!

I'm glad school is going well so far! It's going to be hard for us to get back into the routine next week!

The Van Ordens said...

I love all the cute pictures! Sounds like Alyssa is doing great! Love the adorable picture of Alivia at the Dr!

Unknown said...

Okay, yummm on the cookies! And yea for the first day going so well! What a nice thing your school offers, breakfast and lunch, can parents join, too, ha! Here's to a great school year!!

Holly said...

Oh my gosh your cookies look so good. Just had to say that first! lol

I'm glad that Alyssa likes school and that you've got a good routine.