It's been a lazy Sunday today and right now it's just me, Audrey and Livvie here. My Hubby's gone for the afternoon and Alyssa is with my mom at church.
Since I hadn't updated the blog since posting about Livvie being sick last Wednesday, I thought I would pop in quickly to say hi and thank you so much for the prayers! We really appreciate them so much and Livvie's been feeling soooo much better! She is still coughing but it's a different kind hacking cough, like the one where you can tell something's loosening up in there, so I'm hoping that's a good thing. We've continued putting her down for naps and bedtime in her bouncer to help relieve her congestion and it's been working so well. She's been so calm and now it's not uncommon for her to fall asleep in her bouncer without a fuss. She's also been sleeping great at night again and you really wouldn't know anything was wrong with her except for the occasional cough attack here and there. I'm really hoping that by the end of the week, she'll be feeling close to her usual self again!
As for the test results for whooping cough that I mentioned the other day that we had to wait for, I still haven't heard anything back. I called them on doctor's on Friday afternoon to check up, but they closed at noon so I was too late. I'll be calling back tomorrow and hopefully they'll be telling me that the results were negative. I'm looking forward to having healthy kiddos around here again as we're almost at the end of July and Alyssa will be starting school soon and my focus will be on getting ready for that!
I thought it would be neat to end this one with my first "real" vlog ever. I'm normally not a fan of myself on camera, but I thought it would be neat to play with my webcam (sorry it's so grainy)and say hi and thanks for being there for us. Please try not to laugh at me...I'm truly not the photgenic type. :)
Untitled from Veronica on Vimeo.
Thanks again for all your prayers! I'm convinced that that's the why Livvie's recovering so fast! :)
11 comments:
That was so much fun! Livvie looks so adorable and you look great! You can really tell you've lost weight :) I always hate saying that, because it's not like you didn't look great before, but I can just tell your face is slimmer. I wish I had a webcam! Although, even if I did, I probably would be too afraid to post a vlog. Ha! SO glad Livvie is better! Love ya!
Livvie is adorable just like her sisters. So glad she is feeling better. I know it's through prayer that she's doing so well!
So glad Livvie is better. I have been praying for her so much. She is so cute. Loved your Vlog to.
Take care
Caroline
I'm so happy that Livvie is doing well!!!! Praying it wasn't whooping cough that you've been dealing with and she is back to 100% very very soon!
That was fun to see your vlog. :) I should do one sometime. Well, I did do that one when Lynnette asked people to do one but that was a while ago. I kinda feel a little stupid while doing it but we all prolly feel that way when doing it. I hope the test comes back neg!
So glad she is feeling better!! She is SO cute..what a little blessing!!!
Cute vlog! Glad she's feeling better, and I sure hope Audrey doesn't come down with it.
What a fun idea! I'm glad she's feeling better - I'll be praying for Audrey now too (and you and Fern!).
I'm glad she's feeling better! :) I hope you will check out my online, Christian magazine and become a subscriber: http://bloommagazine.webs.com If you know any girls ages 11-18 that would be interested in applying for the staff as a writer, photographer, or graphic designer, please let them know about Bloom! Magazine.
Thanks!
KyAnn
Glad to hear Alivia is feeling much better!
I've thought about starting a channel on YouTube but haven't really gotten around to doing it yet!
Have a great Monday!
loved the video!! she is getting so big! so glad that the test came back negative! woohoo!!
Post a Comment