Today was a crazy, full, fun, busy day getting a prepped for Alyssa's birthday party tomorrow and it's safe to say we're pretty much set and ready to go! There are still a few more to-do's left for tomorrow morning but mostly just little stuff. I'm getting so excited for the party and I can't wait to share how it went!
I really need to get to bed, but wanted to quickly say a Happy Belated birthday to my big girl! Alyssa turned FIVE years old today! She had a great day with her cousin Breanna and Auntie Isabel. They took her to Toys R Us and let her pick out her own birthday present! After that, they had lunch at McDonald's and went and saw Toy Story 3!
You can see here that she's holding her new Zsu Zsu pets that Kristin sent her! I also let her wear her "I'm five" birthday shirt that Kristin made her too. It's already in the wash so that she can wear it again for her party tomorrow! :)
I can't wait to share more about the other special things that were made for Alyssa's party! I am especially excited about some amazing things that Veronnica made for the party that I know you all are going to love!!!
----------------------------------------
Well, I also promised to announce the winner of my giveaway for the hair clippies from Trinity's Treasures. So sorry for the delay in getting to this! I got so caught up in baking and doing all things party related and totally lost track of the day!
I ended up putting all the entries in a bowl and Miss Audrey helped me pick a winner!
And guess who she drew???
Congrats to Holly!!! You are the winner! I already have your address so I'll be mailing out your prize ASAP!
Thanks so much to everyone who entered and for the new gals who are now following along!!! Hope you all have a great weekend and just a quick reminder that if you'd still like to purchase anything from Trinity's Treasures, you can receive 20% regular store items simply by using the code:
20-OffVerBlog06
Be sure to place your order soon, because this discount code is only good until the end of this month!
Thanks, Jill!
9 comments:
Congratulations, Holly, and thanks to everyone who entered!
Congrats to Holly. Happy 5th Birthday Alyssa !! Hope her day was extra terrific.
Caroline
Happy Birthday, Alyssa! What fun. Bella will be 5 in a couple weeks :o) You're good at keeping up on your blog with all your kiddos, especially Livvie! I look up to you!
Happy Birthday Alyssa!!! I hope y'all have lots of fun at the party today!! So fun to see her wearing the shirt and I can't wait to see what Veronnica made too.....I bet everything is going to be so cute!!
Congrats to Holly for winning!!
Looks like you are having fun with that camera! :) I am so jealous of the video capabilites!!
I love her shirt!! What a cutie pie!
Happy Birthday to the 5 year old. Woo hoo. I see kindergarten in her future. :) In mine too :)
Love the shirt. Adorable. That is the first thing I noticed. Great job Kristin.
Can't wait to see how everything went!
Congrats to Holly!
Happy Birthday Alyssa!!! Such a cute shirt. :)
And yay! So happy I won! Will love using those hair things!
Happy Birthday Alyssa!!
Post a Comment