If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you already know how much I love changing up my blog
design. In the last year since I started blogging, I think I've gone through four different blog looks and I'm already itching to change designs again! I've already found a new kit that I love and I'm excited to work with my awesome friend & very talented blog designer Julie, to come up with something new!
And speaking of Julie and blog designs, I'm excited to share the newest designs that Julie has to offer...Pre-Mades! These designs just need to be personalized and are ready to go! Julie currently has six different Pre-Mades available, and guess what? She's letting me give one of them away to one of you! Here are the different designs you can choose from...
#1...
#2...
#3...
#4...
#5...
#6...

Aren't they awesome? If you'd like to be the winner here's what you'll need to do (These first three entries are MANDATORY)...
Go HERE to Julie's design blog and become a Follower using Google Friend Connect and come back here to this post and tell me you follow. By following her blog, you'll stay updated on what's new with her designs and you'll know when she's added new Pre-Mades! While you're there at her blog, you can also check out all of the Pre-made's shown above in greater detail.
then,
Leave me a separate comment telling me which additional color schemes or elements you'd like to see available in future Pre-Made designs. For example...pastels, bright colors, plain/dot/damask papers, flowers, birds, buttons, etc. This will give Julie a good idea of what kind of Pre-Mades to make in the future!
then,
--Leave me a comment telling me which Pre-Made from above that you'd select if you won.
For additional entries, you can...
--Follow my blog using Google Friends Connect. If you already follow, just leave me a comment saying so.
--Blog about this giveaway and then leave me a comment saying you blogged about it. Be sure to leave the link to the post where you blogged about it in your comment).
Please be sure to leave me a separate comment for each entry as I will be selecting the winner using Random.org!
I will leave the giveaway open until Thursday, May 6th at 12:00 noon PST and I will announce the winner on Friday morning.
So there you have it! I hope you're just as excited about this as I am! I just love Julie's designs and I know you will too!!!





31 comments:
I follow Julie now!
I'm in love with paisley recently. I think some designs like that would be cute. Also, summer fruits would be neat, cherries, lemons, strawberries etc.
#4. I love blogs that have pictures at the top. They always look so cute!
i still follow you!
I love Julie's designs. I already follow her
I would love to see more polka dots and stripes. That is so me.
I would chose number 5
I follow you.
I typically shy away from any type of blog templates that are custom-made because I'm way too indecisive and prefer to change out every so often! She has great layouts, and I'm following her now!
I follow you, too!
I'd definitely like to see some damask ~ pink and white maybe? Bright pink, too, not just soft pink.
Man, I sound picky!
I'd pick #1 ~ the crazy daisy! CUTE!
I follow Julie's blog!!
I would like her to make something with the hot pinks, lime greens, different size polka dots, stripes. If any of that makes sense!!
I like pre-made design 1
I follow Julie's blog!
I love bright colors and owls and birdies, like mod looking stuff. :D
I would choose #6 most likely....so pretty. I like them all though! I like the bright pink one too!
I follow your blog!
I follow Julie
I like ribbons and hearts and bright colors.
I would choose # 6
Oh I love Number 1 and yes, I would love this!!
I follow Julie!
I'd love to see a yellow and green combo!
Gosh, it's hard to select one!!! I would prolly pick #3. I like those colors.
I would to see polka dots added. I love polka dots.
I follow you!
I would most likely choose Design #1. They are all so pretty though.
I love the daisies!! What a great giveway!!
I am not a follower!!
I would like to see more damask. I love damask black and white, I love polka dots and I also like turquiose colors with a beachy themes.
Post a Comment