Over the last couple of weeks since Alivia was born, we've been blessed with some special gifts from some sweet blog friends! I just had to share a few pics and say a BIG thank you!!!
Kristin made these super cute onesies for Livvie. I can't wait until she can wear them...it won't be long!
Stephanie made this awesome blanket that totally matches Alivia's nursery! I just love it! She also sent this yummy tea too!
We also received these sweet cards from Kristin, Stephanie, Julie, Trisha and Anna Gray! Thank you so much you guys!
And, since I never got to posting pics of Alivia's nursery after it got painted, I thought I'd share that now too...
I love the new color of the walls and it just makes the room so peaceful! As you can tell, I moved things around a bit since the last time I posted the video of the nursery. We also moved Alyssa into a smaller twin bed (a brand new bed that our neighbor blessed us with a couple of weeks ago in exchange for my Hubby installing door knobs into her kitchen cabinets...what a blessing), and put the big bed she'd been sleeping in into the nursery!
18 comments:
Love all the goodies. Her room looks adorable. I always buy the letters for my kiddos names and then paint them, add ribbon on the backs and hang them above their crib/beds :) It's easy. Hope that helped and I hope you are getting some sleep :)
Blessings,
Amy
Awwww how cute! I love the onezies that Krisitn made! I also love the card that says, 'Girls Rule.' ;)
I'm so glad that you like it! I just got your sweet comment on my blog saying that you recieved it.
Alivia is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E and hope you and the fam continue to do great! =)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her room! It is absolutely precious! I'm horrible with wall decorations, but I do love names spelled out. You can buy them ready to hang or go the cheaper route & get the letters to paint & decorate yourself (at Michael's) & I've seen lots of cute girl stuff at Hobby Lobby.
Love the onesies from Kristin!! She is SO talented! I may have to order some stuff for my nieces.
I LOVE those shirts!! So cute!!
Her room is SO adorable!!!!!! And I am not the least bit surprised at how amazing those onsies are; Kristin is so talented!!! I esp. love the orange one that says Liv (that font is too cute!!)...she is getting more and more creative! Love it! :)
Love ya!!
I totally didn't know those were your nursery colors - I just loved the fabric and thought of you ;) And what adorable onesies from Kristin - I especially love the one with the little house - CUTE!
The nursery looks adorable...I love the colors! I do have an idea for above Alivia's bed so I am about to email you now.
Catherine Clare
What sweet, thoughtful friends you have! The gifts are great.
I love the nursery! I agree with you...it seems so peaceful.
Hanging the letters of Alivia's name would be a very nice touch. :-)
Hey girl! Love the color of the walls. You should try to do mod podge craft letters for the nursery. All you need is the letters, scrapbook paper & semi-gloss mod podge. Oh and a craft knife. I looked for the link online to send you but ehow is down and that's where it's at. SUPER easy I promise!!
I love her nursery and how the color turned out. I love those colors! Everyone is so nice about my shirts :) I'm glad you liked them and I can't wait to see her in them :) That brand seems to run a little big on its sizes, I noticed. I love the blanket Stephanie made you too. That's perfect! How fun to see a post from you today. About a wall hanging, it seems like everyone has some great ideas! I wanted to try putting fabric letters on a canvas just like I do on my shirts, but I never got around to trying it out and I think the girls ended up painting all my canvases I bought. Ha!
Those onesies are so cute! And I really like her nursery. :)
Those shirts Kristin made are adorable. Love them. Liv's nursery looks fabulous. i love the colors. Great choice.
How fun! Everything looks so cute! The nursery is very pretty too!
I put Evan's name just above his crib with letters I purchased at Michaels and then glued some little bumble bees to them to match the theme. I like'em! You probably noticed them in the post I did about his room.
the onesies are adorable!! and so is her room. i'm glad you're doing well. i've been thinking a lot about you this week, and truly have been praying everytime you come across my mind. because i know it's not for 'no reason' that happens. :0) loves you!
Wow! You have been so blessed! And the nursery looks amazing!
I love the room! The color does make it very peaceful. I think of you daily with all your kiddos! I hope you are doing well and getting as much rest as a mom with kids and a new baby can!
Have a wonderful night!
Those shirts and Alivia's room are great! Hope your doing well as a Momma of three! You are amazing...and all of your girls are just adorable!
Post a Comment