Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting ready and some goodies for my girlies

The last few days over here, it feels like I've been in all out nesting mode.  You know that sense of urgency to "get it all done" before the baby comes?  Yup, that's kicked in full gear.  Over the weekend, I decided to get to cleaning all the places I usually avoid.  My goal for the next few weeks is to stay on top of things as much as possible and keep the laundry under control.  I know I technically have just under five weeks to go until my due date, but this time I want to be as ready as I can possibly be.  Alyssa arrived almost two weeks late and Audrey came two weeks early which gets me wondering when Miss Alivia will decide to make her debut!

I told myself that I would be a good girl today and try to keep this post short.  I have tons on my mind which I'll have to share another day.  Mainly I've just been letting my emotions get the best of me.  Yesterday was one of those days where I just thought I was going to lose it.  I had one of those moments like I can remember my sister describing as a little girl when she got really upset and thought that she let "Jesus jump out of her heart."  I've spent today thinking about how I really need to just calm down and instead of getting upset in certain situations, just ask the Lord to help me put those feelings in check.  It's just that sometimes when you feel you've gone too far, that dumb devil tries to get you to think that the Lord can't forgive you for what you've said or done.  I know that's far from the truth and I'm thankful that the Lord accepts us back with open arms even after we've been ugly!

On a SUPER happy note, I just had to share these awesome things I received in the mail at the end of last week.  I LOVE doing trades for hats with other Mommy business owners and was so excited when Paige agreed to make me this BEAUTIFUL wreath for Miss Alivia's room.  Don't you just LOVE it?


She also made these awesome bag tags for all three of my girls!  It's crazy to look and see three names and know that pretty soon here I'll be a mom to three!  Kinda makes me want to start crying right now!

Well, I'd better get going before I do start bawling my eyes out!  Thanks so much Paige for making the wreath and tags.  I love them so much and everytime I walk past the baby's room door my heart gets happy!

I just can't wait to meet my girl!!!

15 comments:

Paige said...

so glad that you liked everything! the wreath turned out so cute!!

{:miss v:} said...

That is such a cute wreath! Paige did a great job!

I'm so sorry you've been feeling stressed lately. It is good that the Lord always takes us back isn't it?! I'll be praying for you this week!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that wreath! It so sweet and Miss. Alivia will love it too! Happy nesting!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow that wreath is beautiful. I love the tags too. How cute. I am looking at them thinking...how can I make those:)
I have those same doors in my house:)
I lose it a lot. I too am glad for his forgiveness and that he loves me no matter how ugly I act.

Amy said...

I love those tags and the wreath! She did a great job.

Being pregnant and having two little ones is hard. I remember that time very clearly. I hope you are feeling better soon :)
Hugs,
Amy

The Pifer's said...

How adorable!!!!!! Love those!!!

She will be here before you know it!

Love ya!

April said...

Great trade huh?!? I read that post when Paige wrote it. She did a great job on the wreath. I can't believe you only have 35 days to go! I saw your baby ticker! HOLY COW!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE that wreath!!!! That is fabulous!!!! So pretty!! And the tags are great too! You are going to love being a mommy to three girls....and yes, there will be many days when you just start bawling because you're just that blessed! :D I get more emotional as the years go by....I just have no other way to express my happiness sometimes! LOL! Love ya!!! Hooray for Alivia almost being here!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Van Ordens said...

5 weeks to go! Wow! The wreath and tags are so cute! Happy nesting! Enjoy your 2 girlies these last few weeks!

Becca said...

That wreath is SO SO SO purdy! I can't believe you have only 5 or weeks left before you are a momma of three precious little girls! I hope things calm down for you a bit and that you are able to relax and enjoy what time you have left before Alivia arrives!

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

Those are just too adorable!! I love the girls names. Alivia? That's so unique! (:

Linda said...

Veronica, I love the wreath! You are so talented. And you have such good taste! (:>)

Linda said...

I just read that Paige made the wreath for you! That is so nice. She did a great job. (:>)

Holly said...

love the wreath and tags! They are soooo cute!!

I have bouts of nesting all throughout pregnancy. I had one not too long ago. lol

sending a ((hug))!

Chris said...

I love it! So artistic.....They say prior to delivery, your energy level goes through the roof! I am excited!