Today the girls and I are going to attempt to get down to scan a few more things to add to our baby registry, (tried to do it yesterday, got all the way down to the store and found that their system was down) as our baby shower is coming up this Saturday already! I'm really excited about it and I think it's such a blessing considering this is our third and isn't so much a necessity as something that's for fun to celebrate the birth of our little girl. This will be our first co-ed shower ever, so it should be a lot of fun! My SIL, Yndira has been working really hard to make this a special get together and we're excited to get to see some of my Hubby's family who will be coming from out of town for the shower!
Well, I'd better get going to get the girls ready for the day but I just thought I'd finally share a new belly pic. I'll hopefully get some way better pics on Saturday, but since it's been a while, I thought I'd share with you the reason why I've been in slow motion these days...
I had to laugh when I saw how the picture came out after I took it because it confirmed to me how I've been feeling. Seriously, who ever's been telling me that I don't look big either needs glasses or is trying to be really nice to me! :) Even in talking to my sister last night on the phone, she confirmed that I look like I'm getting pretty big! I got an even bigger laugh when my Hubby was like "But you only have like a week and a half to go, don't you?" And I was like, well, maybe if you know something I don't, then sure, I've got a week and a half to go!"
The reality...4 1/2 weeks to go. Oh my, that seems like a lifetime away!!!
18 comments:
SO glad that you're getting things done. You look great!
You look so beautiful, it makes me want to be pregnant again. You look great, even though you may not feel it. The next 4 weeks will fly by!!
Luv, Steph
Such a pretty pregnant lady! Have fun at your shower this weekend!
Bless you heart! You look great and so does Alivia. ;-)
Awwwww....you look as adorable as ever, but I can definitely tell she has popped out since the other day. Isn't it funny how they kind of do that overnight?! But, you don't look like you've gained anywhere else....just your belly! Whaaaaahhhhhhhhh......I want another baby too! LOL!!!! :D
Glad you're getting your stuff done that you wanted to do. I know that probably makes you feel so relieved!
The belly's getting bigger! :) I bet you wish you only had like a week to go! ha! Hope you don't get too uncomfortable! And you never know she may want to make her entrance early!
You look wonderful and tiny compared to how I looked with Molly! Here's to a great 4 weeks and baby shower!! Love ya!
Yeah for baby showers. How fun. You look adorable and not big. You are so close...4.5 weeks will fly by.
Hugs,
Mimi
love the baby belly!!!! i know you're excited about your shower! fun!
Hey Lady!
Let me say this - big when you're pregnant is okay. It's suppose to be that way. You have a child inside you! I think your baby belly is absolutely beautiful! And I will say this. At the end of my pregnancy with Scout, I felt large and in the photos I looked large - but a year later when I look at those photos, I don't look as large as I remember feeling and thinking I was! You look great in that color!
Yay on 4.5 weeks. Wow!
Oh Veronica...you crack me up! I remember my hubby telling me I was "humongous" with V...and he was right. Ha! At least, he was honest, right? ;) You're supposed to get big though - it means your baby girl is growing big and strong to be able to join the world soon enough. Hang in there...believe me when I say I know how LONG those last few weeks are.
You look fabulous!
You are just glowing! Hope you enjoy your shower and the last month of your pregnancy!
You are beautiful! Even though I haven't commented in awhile I have been checking in with your blog. I am glad things are going well. 4 1/2 weeks only? Boy how time flies!
You look great !!! I remember last yr at this time , I thought I would never have the baby. Last month always drags. Take care
Caroline
Yup...there's a baby in there !
How exciting that the time is getting so close. (It sure goes fast when somone else is carrying it, but to the pregnant momma it seems long I know)
Have fun at your shower. That is so nice that you will get some new things for your new little Alivia. Your loved ones want to celebrate this baby with you and shower you with love! Take lots of pictures ok?
I know you are nesting and getting everything all spic and span and organized for the baby's arrival...but don't overdo ok?
Love ya,
Momma Linda
you look truly stunning!! i love the picture of you. ((i just love baby belly pictures.)) :0)
i wanted to email you yesterday, but didn't. mainly because i was in a crap-tastic mood, but i'm continuing to pray for you and that stinkin' package. it's probably sitting somewhere begging to be brought to you. good thing there's only boxes of food to be made in it...not made food. or you'd have one moldy mess.
praying.
and a shower. i'd love a shower again. :0) i'd do so many things different. oh well. have fun. i wish i lived closer and i'd crash it!!
You look wonderful! Don't be so hard on yourself. I bet that 4 1/2 weeks will fly by! Even so, Alivia may decide to make her entrance into this world a little early...who knows?
Post a Comment