These first couple of pics are of the cutest piggy banks ever that my sister Dolly gave to the girls. My sister works in banking, so it's only fitting that she got the girls their very own piggy banks. Aren't they so cute?
This one is Audrey's...
And this one's Alyssa's. I just love them!
This cross was a special gift send for Baby Girl sent from Kristin. It was so special to receive a gift for our little girl, even though she's not here yet. :)
My mom made this blanket for the new baby and came on Christmas morning saying that she had a name for the baby, (since we STILL don't know what we're naming her).
She said that she thought the name Stella was fitting, since it sounded much like "estrella", which means "star" in Spanish and the blanket has lots of stars on it. I thought that Stella was a nice name but my Hubby said definitely not. Then he proceeded to yell "Stellllllllla" like from some movie that I can't remember the name of. Guess that name is out! Oh...and just in case you're wondering about what we're thinking about for names at the moment, we have no contenders and we've agreed to start venturing out of the "A" names. :)
The front...
And check out the back! Cool, huh?
This angel was another gift from Kristin. I LOVE it! It's a gift that I will always treasure because it will always remind me of the special way the Lord brought us together this year. Now...if only we could meet in person, that would be so awesome! The two of us having been talking about trying to get her and her family out her to CA next summer. Something about maybe them renting an RV and driving out to CA! I really hope it works out because that would be so much fun!!!
The name of this angel is called "Two Alike."
This last one wasn't a Christmas gift but something I have been meaning to blog about for a while. When I first announced my pregnancy, my sweet friend Stephanie sent this to me! It's a book to record all the special things about this pregnancy and I am so thankful for this sweet gift! Stephanie is another awesome friend who I hope to meet in person someday. Too bad WI is so far away from CA!
Well, those are just a few of the special goodies we received this year. There are so many more things I could share, but more than physical gifts, I am so thankful for for the gift that is our family and friends. You are all a blessing to us! Thank you so much everybody!
12 comments:
I'm loving each gift! the piggies are adorable and I love the starbucks cup! how sweet of your blog friends to send such wonderful things. I love blogging because of friendships like that! :)
Okay, I was just laughing and laughing out loud about seeing the "renting an RV" thing in print. It sounds so funny, but I really think it might work! LOL!!
I love the piggy banks and blanket and the book is so special too! I recorded all 3 of my pregnancies in these journals I had, and I treasure them now.
I am super jealous of that coffee mug too! Ha! I love it!!
I just thought that willow tree was so perfect when I saw it. You know I had to hold back the tears in the store, so people wouldn't be looking at me like I'm all crazy!
I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! Those are all special things that will be treasured, I bet.
... to which you should have responded "Geronimooooooooooooo."
(Did you know that means "the one who yawns"?)
Those gifts are precious. I love the piggy banks. ADorable and that cross that Kristin sent you is beautiful. I love the name Addison, but I probably already told you that and it is an "A" name.
Great gifts Veronica...I loved them all. Especially the ones from Kristin. I love it that you two are so close. Friendships are truly gifts from God!
I treasure you two girls and I am so thankful that God brought you both into my life this year. And I am also thankful for my other blog buddies.
Let's hope that 2010 will indeed bring you and Kristin together face to face!
Love Momma Linda
So many cute things. I am still hoping you will go with Amy :) HA!
Blessings,
Amy
OK, I love the starbucks coffee cup!! I love the piggy banks also they are too cute!! I am thinking you need to come to Texas and see Kristin and Arkansas to see me (and possibly meet Kelly, she only lives an hour and half from me)!! I know you are going to have a baby, I am sure we could take really good care of that baby!!!
I LOVE that coffee mug! As a matter of fact, I'm sipping a mocha right now!
Oh and I've been meaning to ask you if you tried the trail mix I made in the mason jar? I thought it tasted so good!
That would be so fun if you and Kristin's family could get together! I hope that it works out for you guys! ;)
What great gifts! Love the piggy banks! And the willow tree angel of the two friends is so precious! My fave is the cross for baby girl. LOVE it!!!
Wow! You got some great gifts this year! Love the piggy banks!! And the cross! Actually I loved them all! You have definitely been blessed!! Hope you have a wonderful new year!
Those piggy banks are so cute!! I hope you don't have to break them to get the money!
I like the pregnancy memory book. I think that is something I might do the next go around.
Can't believe I missed this post - what cute gifts - especially the piggy banks. I think I'm going to have to get V one next Christmas!
I wish we lived closer too! So glad you are enjoying the pregnancy book. I totally forgot I had sent it until just now. ;)
Post a Comment