You can call me a follower, but a couple of weeks ago, I finally decided to see what all the fuss was about and started one of these....
and wouldn't you know, I actually like it!
For the longest time, I kept saying that I wasn't sure how I would be able to manage that alongside blogging and my hats, but I have come to find that it's actually pretty cool and really easy to use. So far, I've just added some family and a few friends and it's been fun getting to see what everyone's doing on a daily basis.
The highlight of it all was last week, when I got a FB message from someone I knew from FOREVER ago. It was my best friend from elementary school who I actually tried looking for in the first couple of days after starting my FB, with no luck. I could hardly sleep that first night when she found me. I felt like a little girl again! Knowing what you all know about how I love to talk a lot, imagine how hard it was for me to come up with a short answer for when she asked me what I've been up to all these years! How do you pack everything that's happened since you were 12 into one little email? As you can imagine, we have a lot of catching up to do.
Well, I'm pretty excited that I decided to join in with the crowd and become one of them. Just add that to the list of things I like to do on the computer and it's pretty safe to assume I'm addicted! :)
In other news...I have so many exciting things to share in the weeks to come. I was looking at the calender and realized just yesterday that we only have a little over two weeks until our next ultrasound. I am starting to get so excited just thinking about how we'll get to find out if this little baby is a boy or a girl. For most of this pregnancy, I've had the feeling that I'm having a boy. When I was pregnant with the girls, I also thought I was having boys, so you can pretty much say that my gender radar is not exactly 100% right on, LOL. Anyhow...if this is a boy, you all better start praying for me now, because my hubby LOVES the most awful name and he's bound and determined to name our baby that name. I will have to share that with you on another day, but I'll just leave you a hint for now. (Kristin and Stephanie...try not to spill the beans in the comments, okay? :) It's a name or word you might say to yourself when you're about to jump off of something...! I will leave it at that and I hope you all are having a great Monday!!!

15 comments:
I'm at a loss as to what the name could be. I love guessing games though.
Yea, the FB life is great if you don't get addicted. I enjoy meeting up with friends from forever ago! It is great. If you ever want to add your bloggy friends, look me up :o)
Can't wait to hear what you're having :o)
I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering when your ultrasound is. I can't wait for you to announce what you're having!
Hahaha...I'm laughing all over again, Veronica! I won't spill the beans...but I sure hope you can convince your hubby of a different name. ;)
And, yes, Facebook is just as addicting as blogging...I have to limit myself daily and remember there are other things I really should be doing...like watching my little ones ;)
Can't even began to guess...but from Step's comment I am thinking you better do some convincing. Welcome to facebook. I am only on when I have to be:)
i was so excited to see you on facebook!!
i totally get the 'so excited you couldn't sleep'. lol.
and i totally have to get back to you on the hats. ahh!!
annnnnnnd. no idea on the name...
How do you spell geronimo? That's all I can think of. And if that's right...then you tell him I said no! :)
And I'm so glad I forced you into joining FB. LOL! I told you it was great! I've found two friends from my childhood that I haven't seen in decades. It's awesome!
I can't wait to hear the name!
Name guessing...this is going to be fun! I'm with Julie...I'm thinking Jeronimo...uh...not very pretty.
I caved in to facebook as well...It's fun!
I'm with Julie. I thought of Geronimo, too!?!?!?! FB is terribly addicting! I love it, though!
LOL!!!!!!I wish there was a better, more hilarious and exciting way of saying LOL than just typing LOL. Ha! Oh my, I was thinking, no Fern, no....you're not back on that name again?!! Hee hee! It cracks me up every time I think of it! :D
I'm glad you joined FB....it is fun and stressfree! I can't believe it's only a couple of weeks before you know what you're having. How exciting!!! I can't wait!
OHH I am so adding you on facebook, it is sooo addicting. That is not far, I want to know the name (I will send Rotel to find out the name, hehe, seriously). When I was pregnant my husband and I had a deal if it was a boy he got to name it and if it was a girl I got to name it. He picked the most awful names, well needless to say the Lord must have thought his names were horrible so I had a girl!!!
I drug my feet and didn't think I wanted to be on Facebook either, but then Lynnette set me up and I have really enjoyed it too.
I am so excited to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. And hoping Fernando will change his mind if it is a boy,..since I think it is important for a momma to like her child's name (:>)
Love, Linda
Now everyone has me thinking of Geronimo....hmmm....I will have to put my thinking cap on, I need another hint, hahahaha! :)
I'll let Alex know that you have joined the FB users. It's great when you find someone who you haven't talked to in FOREVER! I will keep you in my prayers on that secret name that your hubby wants to name your child.
Oh my gosh, if the name is what I am thinking it is I hope you can talk him out of it! lol
Welcome to FB! I've somehow acquired over 300 friends. IT'S CRAZY!!! lol
Post a Comment