If it's been a while since you've been to my blog, a lot has changed since the beginning of the year when I started blogging. I initally started selling my crocheted hats here on this blog after Kelly was sweet enough to post this picture of Miss Harper wearing a hat I had made her.
I've talked a lot in the past of what a blessing it was to stumble onto Kelly's blog the day she gave birth to Harper. My life was forever changed by hearing her story and seeing how there is such a sense of family in the Christian blogging community.
It was because of the support of Kelly and many of my new blogging friends that I decided to turn things into a full fledged business I decided to name Hooked On You.
Over the course of the last few months, I went from selling hats on this blog, to starting a new blog for just my hats. Just recently, I started a new website that's become the primary place to go to check out my hats. In addition to taking custom hat orders (which I love doing), the website is a place I use to list hats that I'm able to make in between taking custom orders.
Two new styles I've recently added are...
The Flapper Girl Beanie, which has been selling really well...
and...
The Simply Sweet Beanie, which is also a new favorite.
In total, I offer four hat styles for girls and one style for boys. I have several colors to choose from and my hats can be made anywhere from Size 0-3 months to Size Teen/Adult Small.
If you'd like to order a hat, please feel free to check out my website...

I would love to make anything you all have in mind!
Well, I just want to say thanks so much to everyone out there who's been there to support my little hat business. I am so thankful for for all of you! It has been such a blessing to "meet" people from all over the country and get to be a part of your lives just by something as simple as a hand made hat!
Thanks also to Kelly, for being so sweet and sharing my hats with everyone! You will never how much you've blessed me!
P.S. If you'd like a chance to win one of my hats, you can go HERE to check out a giveaway I'm having at my hat blog this weekend!
9 comments:
Yea for your hats! So sweet! You deserve all the blessings God is giving you!
You know how proud I am of you! Your hats are so special, and made with so much love, and every time the girls wear theirs, people just have a fit over them! I have always loved the story behind your hats.....I couldn't believe the first time I read it, and the connection I felt because I was going through the same thing.....who would've ever known that I was about to meet my best friend?!! God is amazing and He is so good to us!
Love you so much!!
Kristin
I LOVE your hats and the one I have is great! You're great! ;)
Your hats are so beautiful and my girls love the one you made them.
Man, that story gives me chills every time I hear/read it!! I hope you and the baby are taking some time to rest - or maybe take a nice walk on the beach!!
Have a great weekend Veronica,
Sarah :)
God bless you and your hats!!! :)
Your hats are beautiful. I should have known Mimi would like them :o) That girl is crazy over hats! I like the flapper style - awesome!
It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
Wanna Get HIGH? Running out of Supply? Then Check Out My Shit!
>>>>> http://bestlegalhighsdrugs.info <<<<
If you have questions, you can email my boy at online.mentor [at] gmail.com
[size=1] IGNORE THIS----------------------------
bufi alcarius bfuo alvarrius [url=http://bestlegalhighsdrugs.info] legal highs online [/url] legal psychedelics kratom how to [url=http://buybudshoplegalherbs.info] smoking legal herbs[/url] famous hispanic singers salgia divinoeum [url=HTTP://BUYINGMARIJUANASALE.INFO] Marijuana Sale [/url] amaniga musvaria ketamine ecstasy [url=HTTP://BUYLEGALBUDSCOMREVIEWS.INFO] buy legalbuds [/url] savlia divinorim efstasy ills [url=HTTP://CANNABISHIGH-PILLSHIGH.INFO] Marijuana Effects[/url] salvia divinorum extract aslvia divimorum [url=HTTP://HOWTOBUYWEED-BUYINGWEED.INFO] purchasing marijuana[/url] dcstasy ppills ecstaasy ppills [url=http://legalbud.drugreviews.info] legalbud [/url]
salviia idvinorum Legal Herbal Smokes [url=http://legalweed.lamodalatina.com] legal weed [/url] amanit muscaris at home drug tests [url=http://buysalvia.lamodalatina.com] buy salvia extracts[/url] salviia divinorrum how to cook meth
crystalmeth salvka divinorrum [url=http://legalweed.lamodalatina.com] legal weeds [/url] amaniita musfaria pruning suckers off of tomatoes [url=http://buysalviacheap.com] purchase salvia powder[/url] Legal Bud Deals sage medicinal
[url=http://guaranteedheightincrease.info/]height increase[/url] - http://guaranteedheightincrease.info/
height increase - http://guaranteedheightincrease.info
[url=http://provenpenisenlargement.info/]proven penis enlargement[/url] - http://provenpenisenlargement.info/
proven penis enhancement - http://provenpenisenlargement.info/
[url=http://provenskincareadvice.info/]skin care tips[/url] - http://provenskincareadvice.info/
skin care techniques - http://provenskincareadvice.info/
[url=http://getrichgambling.info/]get riches gambling[/url] - http://getrichgambling.info/
get rich gambling - http://getrichgambling.info/
[url=http://herpesoutbreak-gentalwarts.info/]herpes outbreaks[/url] - http://herpesoutbreak-gentalwarts.info/
herpes outbreaks - http://herpesoutbreak-gentalwarts.info/
[url=http://STOP-PREMATURE-EJACULATION-SOLUTIONS.INFO]stop premature ejaculation[/url] - http://STOP-PREMATURE-EJACULATION-SOLUTIONS.INFO
stop premature ejaculation - http://STOP-PREMATURE-EJACULATION-SOLUTIONS.INFO
[url=http://3GMOBILEPHONESFORSALE.INFO]used mobile cell phone on sale[/url] - http://3GMOBILEPHONESFORSALE.INFO
mobile cell phone for sale - http://3GMOBILEPHONESFORSALE.INFO
[url=http://internationaloddities.reviewsdiscountsonline.com] international oddities scams[/url]
internationaloddities scam
[url=http://drobuds.reviewsdiscountsonline.com]reviews of dro buds [/url]
dro bud review
[url=http://bestacnetreatmentreviews.info] acne treatment review[/url] http://bestacnetreatmentreviews.info
best acne treatment review http://bestacnetreatmentreviews.info
[url=HTTP://LEARN-HYPNOSIS-ONLINE.INFO]learn hypnotism online[/url]
learn hypnotism online
Post a Comment