Monday, October 26, 2009

Pictures and Prayers

Today I am feeling overwhelmed by so many different emotions.  I've been having a rough last few days and I just feel tired mentally and physically.  I really can't go into all of the details (please do not worry...it has nothing to do with my pregnancy...everything is fine there...thank the Lord) but my heart is just super heavy right now.

I know I haven't posted in days so I thought I would share a couple of sweet pictures that my friend Veronnica took the other day while we were at the pumpkin patch.  She offered to take a few pictures of us, since photography is something she really loves to do.

Here are my two favorites...








I just love them!

Well, I hope everyone has a great start to their week.  If you wouldn't mind sending a little prayer our way that would be awesome!

P.S.  Sorry for being so cryptic...there are just some things that can't be put out there but I want you to know that I value your friendship and prayers so much.

21 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, I just LOVE those pictures!!!! I especially love the first one, how you're kind of looking over your shoulder. So neat!!!

You know you're always in my prayers! Love ya!!!

Hope you have a great day :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I love those two pictures. Just beautiful. I hope that everything is ok Veronica. I have missed your posts. God knows & I will be praying.
Hugs,
Mimi

The Van Ordens said...

I've been thinking about you! Sending many prayers and hugs your way! The pictures are adorable!

Julie said...

You are definitely in prayers. Love the pics!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures! Praying for you, dear friend!

Linda said...

Veronica, these are sweet pictures.

Glad that the pregnancy is going well. But sorry to hear of your heavy heart.

I am praying right now for you dear adopted daughter!

Love ya,
Linda

{:miss v:} said...

Hello dear friend...

I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I'm sorry you're having a rough few days. I myself haven't had the best recently. I just had a MAJOR falling out with a friend I've had for over 20 years. I'm just so upset over it.

If you wouldn't mind sending some prayers my way as well, I'd appreciate it.

Hope your days looks brighter soon.
V

Holly said...

Wanted to let you know I'll be praying and I also really like the pics that you shared.

HappyascanB said...

Beautiful pictures! Praying God's favor is showered upon you!

Steph said...

Hey girl, I hope all is well, I will keep you in my prayers. It has been crazy here, with alot of stuff I am trying to get through. Hence, mainly the reason I have shut the blog down for a bit. I will check on you on a bit, and I hope all gets better.

Steph

The Pifer's said...

LOVE your pics: )

Paige said...

Prayers your way! Love the pics of you and your sweet girls!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! I am praying for you.

April said...

I am sorry to hear that your heart is heavy with emotions at this time. I will say a pray for you and your family. Beautiful pictures!

Kari said...

Those are great photos. And I'm new to your blog, so here is a late congratulations on your pregnancy. How FUN. Look forward to more posts when you're good and ready :o)

Angie said...

Love the pictures! I will be praying for you dear - let me know if I can do anything else!

Unknown said...

Love the pics! I am praying for you, and sending you lots of hugs! xoxo!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

Oh wow those pictures are breathtaking!! You've got as many prayers from me as you need right now. I'll say your name and God knows what you need.

Angelica said...

That first picture is so beautiful...captures the love of the mom for her child...the way you are looking at her...i love those pictures...the one's that are not posed.

I know that God will bring you peace and comfort...praying that He will lighten your heart on this day!

Happy to know that your pregnancy is going well...

Take care...

MamaBird Jentes said...

Great pics! Praying for you. Glad all is well with baby!

Stephanie said...

I love those pictures...gorgeous!

I'm sorry you're going through so much right now. I'm praying for you and if you need or want to talk you know where I am!