Wednesday, July 29, 2009

For a Special Cause...

Today I just had to share something special! My friend Kristin has just added some awesome handmade note cards to her online boutique, Summer Suzette Couture and you all just have to check them out! They are the cutest note cards ever and what is even more special about them is that Kristin has made them for a wonderful cause. Kristin's baby cousin Zach just recently made it home from an almost three month stay in the NICU and will need a special formula that costs $180 a case! Kristin has decided to make these notecards and donate 100% of the proceeds to Zach's mommy and daddy to help ease the load a little!

Here are just a few of my favorites...




Aren't they just awesome?!! You can go here to check out Kristin's website or here to Kristin's blog to read a little bit more about the note cards in her words. I hope you will consider helping out this special cause!!!

P.S. If you see some note cards you like on her site, but they're already sold out, just send her a request for that specific style and she can make more! :)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww! You are so sweet to me! Thanks so much for spreading the word and being my biggest cheerleader. I will be so excited if I can sell a bunch of these for Zach's parents :)

Thanks for always being such a great friend to me....it means more than you will ever know!

Unknown said...

They are awesome!

Linda said...

Thanks Veronica for being such a great friend to our Kristin. I ordered some of her neat cards!
I hope she sells lots of them to help Zach's parents with their expenses.

Love, Linda

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are so awesome. I will have to go check her out. Thanks for the links.

Angie said...

I purchased a couple of things to help donate! You are so thoughtful to do a blog post on it - to get the word out, so glad to hear that Zach is home and doing well!

Yes we will have to meet sometime - as the hubs loves CA as well and I know we will be back many times! :)

Your comments are just too kind! No I havent shared all the details about my pregnancy and what all happened with Emma on the blog, but will soon! I have emails that I am trying to organize - as we had many, many wonderful people praying for us from the beginning.

So check back soon...! :)

Jessica said...

Your friend seems to be very talented! It is kind of you to post a link up for her.

I think this is my first time to your blog, feel free to stop by and say hello at my blog as well...feel free to follow my blog as well.

Have a GREAT day! :)