Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stellan

One more post for today...
Last night as I was checking for updates on Baby Stellan, I read MckMama's post where she talked about how the Stellan Name Gallery had been started again. I was only vaguely familiar with it because I haven't been that familiar with MckMama's blog until the last couple of months. And as I mentioned the other day, I am more of a lurker on her blog than a commenter. Bad me, I know. Anyhow, I got the chance today to checkout the link she has to the old name gallery from when she was pregnant with Stellan. Talk about cool! People from all over the globe wrote out Stellan's name is various ways, from writing his name in the sand on the beach to spelling out his name in candy, and sent the pictures to her to let her know they were praying for her and her baby. After looking at the gallery this morning, I got to thinking about what would be a creative way to add to the new gallery and it came to me. I could write out his name in yarn!!! Everyone knows how much I love to yarn and crocheting so I thought it would be fun to give it a try. Here's what I came up with.
I know it's a little hard to see, but I'm still pretty happy with the way it turned out!

If you would like to join in and add your own version of Stellan's name to the new Stellan Name Gallery, you can go to fellow blogger Lauren's blog, called Knowing Norrah to get all the info.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's cool and so creative!

Natalie said...

Very creative! I love this one!

Melanie said...

that is too cute!! and I love the color coordinating and the outer circle so creative!

praying for stellan!