Thursday, March 19, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Okay...I'm back. My plan for announcing the winner took a lot longer than I expected due to a few technical difficulties. Anyhow...I decided to do a video to announce the winner but I had never uploaded one onto Blogger before. Turns out it takes a while! Hope you all like the video. Please forgive me for the low-budgetness of it all. I taped it on my digital camera. And of course I only did one take so that we could pick a true winner. Please also try to ignore my "Mommy Voice." You'll know what I mean when you watch the video! Don't forget to scroll down and mute the music.




If you just skipped ahead to this part so that you could read who the winner was, I won't be mad at you. I probably would have done the same thing!!! Congratulations to Sue!!! In the video I mentioned that she already got a couple of hats in the past. I meant to say that she "ordered" a couple of hats from me in the past for her sweet little girl, Lila. Sue was actually one of my first customers sent over from Kelly's Korner!

Well, thank you all so much for entering into my little hat giveaway. As I mentioned, I had so much fun getting to meet some o
f you for the first time. In all honesty, I do have to admit that I had selfish reasons for doing the contest in the first place. I love meeting new people so I knew for sure that this would be a way to bring a few new people from out there in blogland. Thanks to all of you who came out from the great beyond to introduce yourselves. Please don't be a stranger in the future! I just love reading your comments and would love to go visit your blogs as well. Oh yeah, I also wanted to mention that I tried to visit a few of the blogs of you ladies that entered in the contest that had never commented here before. I was unable to check out a few of your blogs due to the profiles being private, or when I went to view your profiles it didn't show the names of your blogs. I would love to continue visiting new blogs, so please feel free to email me or comment with a link to your blogs, so that I can go visit you guys too!

Well, here I go rambling. Hope you all have a great day, and Sue, you know where to find me! Email me when you get the chance so that we can discuss the specifics of your hat.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Angelica said...

Hi Veronica,

I just read the winner post. Congratulations Sue! I wanted to give you the link to my blog. I just created it this week. I commented on your blog as anonymous for the hat give away. But I now have a blog so here you go:
http://isabel-eli.blogspot.com/
Thank you!

Kelly said...

Did you notice Harper is wearing another of your hats today??? SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Becky said...

Kelly's Korner sent me after seeing the hat you made for Harper. Totally adorable!

Kristin said...

Awwww! I loved the video. Your little girls are even more precious on video!! And I loved your Mommy voice..LOL! I saw Harper's precious hat today too....you have an awesome gift Veronica!

Thank you so much for your comment today. I will email you later, but it means so much that you were thinking of me. You know what's funny? I was reading your email and when I read "I am more than a conqueror" I thought to myself how much I loved that one and then I read your comment and you had put that in your comment! Amazing!!

Stephanie said...

Phooey!! :)

that little Audrey is just adorable...i can't believe she got her hands on something Betty Boop :)