I can feel myself getting behind on all the things I've been wanting to record so I'd better get to it! I think it's only gonna get busier from here since I start school TOMORROW! I'm excited, nervous, and as ready as I'll ever be. Please say a prayer that I'll have a smooth transition. I'm already feeling a little nervous about my accounting class but I'm just praying that the Lord will open up my mind and I'll be ready to learn all this new stuff!
And speaking of the first week of school, my girls made it through theirs last week. The first day was the most nervewracking for me because I had both Alyssa and Audrey to get ready and settled in their new classrooms.
Alyssa is my independent girl and I can always count on her to be brave in any new situation. She is so NOT like her Momma in that respect and I'm so thankful for that!
Audrey, on the other hand, is the sensitive, cautious and easily nervous girl who doesn't take to change and new things as easily as her big sister. We've been working on getting her to like the idea of Pre-school and every day has been a little better than the previous day.
It's been interesting getting used to having two girls in school now but I actually really love it. I love how Audrey's been able to get out and work on her fears and have fun learning new things. Every day she asks me if I'll be back for her. My reply to that is "Did I come get you yesterday?" To which, she answers, "Yes!" Today was a break through day when Audrey at pick up time, told me "Mom, I had SO much fun today!" That made my heart happy and so glad to know that she's finally deciding that Pre-School is fun!
I have soooo much more to talk about but I'll end this post for now. I've got a super exciting update on my weight loss that even has ME shocked! I'll get to that soon! In the meantime, I'm really happy that both of my girls are transitioning back to school and everything is falling into place around here. :)
4 comments:
Praying for you Veronica. Have a great time at school. I'm excited for you. Also glad to see your girls are adjusting well. Thanks for sharing. :) It's nice to keep up when I'm so far away.
There's those pretty school girls! I am so glad they had a good first week! Their Momma is gonna do just fine in her school too...I'm sure of that! And John and I will be praying for you honey.
Be sure to blog again soon and tell us all about your first day! Don't be afraid...you are going to enjoy it! Just like Audrey is enjoying her time in school.
Remember... "...For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind!" II Timothy 1:7
Love, Momma Linda
Such cuties! I hope they have a great year! You too! That is so exciting! I am trying to catch up blogging and hope to blog again soon! I am finally starting to come out of the fog of having 3 ;o)
I love the last pic, with Audrey peeking out from behind her sign. Shows their personalities. :). Watch, she may totally surprise you and be your most outgoing like Kaylee did us. I'm so glad they're enjoying school!
Post a Comment