Well hello blog...my name is Veronica. It's been so long since I opened you, I almost didn't recognize you. I feel like making you over again because so much has changed in the last almost three months since I up and ditched you. Even the pictures up in the header seem outdated. Especially my hair.
See....
| Me and Audrey at one of Alyssa's t-ball games last month |
I'm trying to grow it out this year on a mission to be the long haired girl that my husband has been wishing me to be for years now. I figured I'd at least attempt to do it, what with it being the year we celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary (which is actually tomorrow, already)!
March 7th was the last time I blogged, which I can hardly believe. I didn't intend to just up and stop blogging but something inside of me one day just thought I should give the blog a break. I was getting stressed out by the pressure I was putting on myself to be the blogger that I saw everywhere I looked around. And it was just getting silly. So I decided I needed the break to get my head back on straight and then come back to it, if I decided it was something I could do again.
During that time, life has continued to go on with it's usual busy self. My girls are growing at lightning speed and we've celebrated two of their birthdays with another one just a few weeks away.
We also had Amanda come back to visit us for almost a week and while she was here, I threw a fun birdie themed baby shower for my my sister.
We also had Amanda come back to visit us for almost a week and while she was here, I threw a fun birdie themed baby shower for my my sister.
My new niece is due any day now and I can't wait to meet her!
Well, I think that's a good start back to blogging for today. :) The Lord's been blessing us so much lately and I really need to make the time to sit and write more about it. After almost a year of struggling, it's been so awesome to "see" His hand move in our life in ways that are so real. He is so faithful!
Here's one of of our new blessings......
After 10 years of driving a tiny car, the Lord totally opened up a door for me to get a newer and bigger vehicle. It's been the coolest thing to take my girls around in something that doesn't feel like a sardine can, lol, and the best part ever....it's totally paid off!
Talk about God being good. :)
Here's one of of our new blessings......
After 10 years of driving a tiny car, the Lord totally opened up a door for me to get a newer and bigger vehicle. It's been the coolest thing to take my girls around in something that doesn't feel like a sardine can, lol, and the best part ever....it's totally paid off!
Talk about God being good. :)

5 comments:
Yay - I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you here! Can't wait to hear more about God's blessings in your life. :)
On a rare occasion I decided to see what's going on in blog land and look who I found! Ha!! I'm so glad you were able to get your van. Gods perfect timing! Love ya!
I am so glad to see this post. I was getting worried about you since you just dropped off. I LOVE your car and can't wait to hear how God has been blessing you. Please find time to share SOON!!!
Hugs,
Trisha
Great news - So glad to hear from you. Great new car and the girls are really beautiful and growing so fast is right.
Love the long hair look - hubby must be delighted !
Welcome back!! Always enjoy reading your blog!!
Post a Comment