Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm an Auntie again!!!

This feels like a deja vu, only this time I'm not the one who just had a baby! :)

Tonight I'm thinking back to a time almost 19 months ago where, Kristin was posting about me having just given birth to Alivia.  This time, the tables have turned and I get to announce the arrival of Kristin's baby. How cool is that!?!

After much anticipation, I am so, so excited to share that my BFF, Kristin had her baby tonight!  I got to do a little guest post over on her blog to share the news! Be sure to head over HERE and leave her some love!!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

What are "Best Friends" for If they can't share the good news! (:>)

I know you are so happy for Morgan and Kristin and the kids...I feel that way too. They are just one of the neatest families, and God has blessed them so much!

I know He blessed Kristin with a wonderful friend in YOU Veronica...and I know you feel blessed to have her in your life akso.

I feel so blessed to be both of your adopted Blog Momma! God is so AMAZING!

Much Love,
Momma Linda

Kristin said...

Thank you so much for helping me to announce it and being such a huge part of that special day!! Love you so much!!