Note: This giveaway is now closed!
My family has a major sweet tooth so a couple of weeks ago, I happily agreed to try out Pilsbury's Sweet Moments bite sized brownies through MyBlogSpark! I actually need to revise that and say that my family tried them out. I've recently been trying to work on losing some weight, so I let my girls and Hubby be my testers! Of course they happily rose to the challenge!
Before receiving my Sweet Moments prize pack, I'd never actually heard of this product before. I was surprised when I went to redeem my two coupons and found them in the refrigerator aisle at my favorite grocery store. I've passed by that section all the time but had never noticed them before.
Here's a little bit of info about Pilsbury's Sweet Moment brownie bites courtesy of MyBlogSpark:
These ready-to-eat, bite size brownies are layered with delicious fillings, covered in a cocoa-kissed shell and topped off with a cocoa drizzle.
- Sweet Moments are now available in two delicious new flavors, each with a combination of rich, luxurious brownie and velvety cheesecake: Caramel Brownie Cheesecake and Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake
- Find these and additional flavors like Cocoa Fudge Escape and Cocoa Caramel Obsession in your local grocer´s refrigerator aisle
While at the grocery store, I used my two coupons to try out the Cocoa Fudge Escape and Cocoa Caramel Obsession flavors. I brought them home and let my girls and Hubby try them out after dinner. They all enjoyed the little treat and my husband commented on how rich they were. For the next several days, the girls would ask me for a brownie bite and if it was a good day, I'd allow them to have just one. They were the perfect little treat and the girls really enjoyed their special treat!
As with most all reviews I share, I'm excited to have to opportunity to also give away one of the same prize packs to one special winner! Here's what you'll win...
-2 VIP coupons for the free purchase of any Pilsbury Sweet Moments variet
-Leather journal
-Fleece blanket
-Coffee mug
What a great prize pack, right? I love the other items that came with the coupons, especially the mug and journal. Definitely a great way to enjoy a sweet moment just for yourself!
If you'd like to win the prize pack pictured above, here's what you can do:
*Since we're talking about sweet moments...leave me a comment here on this post telling me what is your everyday "sweet moment." It could be anything!
*Follow my blog using Google Friend Connect.
*Blog, Facebook and/or Tweet this giveaway.
For every item you do, be sure to leave a separate comment so that I can use Random.org to select the winner. Please also include the links to where you shared the giveaway!
I'll leave the giveaway open until Thursday, September 1st, at 11:59 p.m. PST and I'll announce the winner sometime on Friday the 2nd.
You can also go to HERE to check out Pilsbury on Facebook and HERE to for their Twitter!
Disclosure: I was provided a prize package for me and one winner, and the information for this post from Pilsbury through MyBlogSpark! Thanks so much to Pilsburyo for this sweet package!


17 comments:
My everyday sweet moment is the moment my little ones wake up and all they want to do is cuddle with momma. I can never get enough of cuddling them close. :)
One of my favorite sweet moments is when the kids in church school run up to me yelling, "Rev. Sarah! Rev. Sarah!" - it is so precious to think that they are part of such a great church and community.
My favorite sweet moment is currently when I get to read a book or magazine during the kids nap! Of course cuddling is the best with my boys, but that book time sure sounds nice these days!
My sweet moment comes whenever the kids all get in bed.
Also in the morning when they wake up all those happy loving little smiles even if they didn't wanta get up.
I follow your blog.
My everyday sweet moment is when I relax with a movie or a book at the end of the day!
I follow your blog using google friend connect
I shared your giveaway on Facebook
I tweeted your giveaway
Elisabeth1981
I blogged about your giveaway
My sweet moment is picking up my girls each day. Walking in and seeing their faces light up when they see me.
Those look delicious! I've never tried them either. My sweet moment everyday is when the girls come to give me a hug before bedtime and they want to give Matthew a hug too. :)
I follow your blog!
I follow!
I love the sweet moments when my kiddos wake up and snuggle in the bed with me!
my sweet moments are when my kids wake up and tell me they love me...love morning smiles :0)
i follow your blog
Post a Comment