Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A winner

I'm late announcing the winner of the MyBlogSpark Kung Fu Panda giveaway.  It's #24...Kristin!


I'll get that prize pack sent your way!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun to win the giveaway!! :) Thank you so much!!

I said this earlier, but I think that game y'all played at MOPS is such a great idea! I'm glad you have been having so much fun! I love that picture of Alivia asleep :) So sweet!

Lindy said...

We will have to do that game! I love the idea. I'm so glad you have been blessed by MOPS. You are a great Mom!

Holly said...

I love seeing what you do for your MOPS

HappyascanB said...

I have loved reading all about your MOPS experience!

I did something similar with names on a piece of paper when I was branch manager at the bank. It was such an encouraging experience for everyone!

Trisha Larson said...

I just knew that you would love it. Kudos to you for stepping out of your comfort zone and giving it a try.

Hugs,
Trisha

He & Me + 3 said...

That paper activity was a great idea. I love it. HOw encouraging. You are so cute. I love your hair. I wish I still had a preschooler. :) Yum to the cupcakes