We've been a fan of Fiber One Cereal bars for quite some time now so I happily took on the chance to review the new and improved cereal and bars from Fiber One recently through MyBlogSpark!
The prize package I was sent was a great one! It included a coupon for one free box of Fiber One Cereal, another coupon for one free box of Fiber One Cereal bars and a $25 gift card to Safeway/Vons so that I could purchase more Fiber One products!
I used my coupons to try out these two products...
![]() |
| Honey Clusters Cereal |
and ...
![]() |
| Oats & Apple Streusel Cereal Bars |
I was so surprised to find that I actually loved the flavor of the Apple Streusel cereal bars! They had a delicious blend of apple and oats and didn't taste the way I've come to find "healthier" cereal bars to taste. I just sent my Hubby off to work with the last bar today as well, so I will for sure be going back to the store to use my gift card to buy more of these soon!
If you're a fan of Fiber One and would like to win the same prize package I was sent, here's what you can do!
*Go HERE to Fiber One's website and come back and leave a comment here on this post telling me which flavor of their Cereal or Bars you'd like to try!
For Additional entries...
*Follow my blog using Google Friend Connect.
*Blog/Facebook/Tweet this giveaway.
For every item you do, be sure to leave a separate comment so that I can use Random.org to select the winner!
I'll leave the giveaway open until Wednesday, December 8th, at 11:59 p.m. PST and I'll announce the winner sometime on Thursday the 9th.
Happy entering and also...for all you coupon lovers, I thought you might like to know I found THREE great Fiber One coupons on their site today that you can use to buy their products! Go HERE to get those! Also...just so you know...the gift card included in this prize pack can be used at any Safeway family of stores including Dominick's, Tom Thumb, Randall's, Von's and Genuardi's!
Disclosure: I was provided a prize package for me and one winner, and the information for this post all through Fiber One through MyBlogSpark! Thanks so much to Fiber One for the fun package!



8 comments:
I would like to try the Honey Clusters Fiber One cereal. It looks good.
avennett AT verizon DOT net
I follow your blog with GFC
avennett AT verizon DOT net
I already love the oats & chocolate bars, but I've always wanted to try the cereal. Shredded wheat would probably be my choice.
But who knew they made all of those other products?! Seriously, yogurt, bread, and cottage cheese? I would love to also try the yogurt!
I guess I would like the 90 calorie Chocolate Bars. They sound great! Also, I'm with Lisa...I never knew they had all of those other products! I will have to try them!
I literally spend hundreds of dollars each year on Fiber 1. Eat it EVERY morning without fail, love it! It fills me up and helps me to eat less at lunch time. This coupon would go to GREAT use by me! :)
And I follow! :)
I think the Oats and Apple sound great !!!
Caroline
I follow you !!
Caroline
Post a Comment