Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas with Shutterfly!

I cannot believe how fast the holidays are creeping up on us!  In just a couple of weeks we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving and then before we know it, it will be Christmas!  Yikes!

This year I am determined to get ahead!  We've already started our Christmas shopping and my goal is to get done as early as possible so that we can just sit back and enjoy the holiday season!

One of the things on my list to complete soon is Christmas cards!  I found out last week through Becca's blog how Shutterfly is offering a special promo for bloggers to earn 50 free Christmas cards by blogging about Shutterfly's Christmas selection, and I was super excited to check it out!

Over the weekend I got my Hubby to sit down with me to look at Shutterfly's selection of Christmas cards.  I was amazed at the huge selection of  cards and after lots of looking around we narrowed it down to either this one...



or this red and blue combination which is a fun alternative to the traditonal Christmas red and green...


There are a ton more to choose from ranging from whimsical to traditional. I also got to looking around at their address labels and thought these were neat.  I especially love that scripty border around the words.



Another item I found that would also come in handy for gift giving are these..

Again, I'm loving the red and blue!

I am so excited about ordering this year's Christmas cards!  With so many awesome things to choose from, it's going to be tough decison!

5 comments:

Ashia said...

su-weet! is this open for everyone to do?! i need to do it! i order from shutterfly almost every month!

Kristin said...

Those are all neat! I love the red/blue combo right now too.....so much so that I keep going back to this one web design that has it for SSC. Hope you're having a great day!

Rosie said...

Great selections! I spent almost all day at work yesterday doing my Christmas cards. I was on 3 different sites, building cards then comparing them and their prices. I don't know why I didn't think of shutterfly. I went with snapfish.
Either way, it was fun & I can't wait to see your pick!

HappyascanB said...

Exactly why I posted about Shutterfly last week! :) I wasn't sure if I could disclose on my blog why I was posting about them. I hope it doesn't seem like I was being stingy by not telling?

Anyway, aren't you loving all their fun designs? I can't decide what we'll do either. I plan to have a little photo shoot with Molly later this week, so I'll hopefully get some pictures that will help me decide what color scheme to go with.

But I do love the red and blue!

Angie said...

I love the first one - so much fun! Cant wait to see what you decide to do - good luck!!