When I woke up, I felt so good and was able to make dinner (something I'm still working on finding my groove at again) and even made it outside to wash my car! It felt so good just to get out and move around and I'm thinking that if I can continue making rest times a priority, I'll be able to get through these up at all hours of the night kinds of days. I know they won't last forever!
-----------------------------------------------
In other news...I'm excited to announce the winner of the blog design from my friend Julie. The winner was selected using Random.org and here was the winning number...
#3 was Lindy over at WHO AM I? and here is the new blog design she'll be sporting soon...
Congrats, Lindy! Please email me to acknowledge that you won and I'll get you in touch with Julie so that you can get your new design installed!!!
Well, that's about it for now. I'm headed to bed to get some more sleep before my sweet girl wakes me up again!


6 comments:
It IS amazing what a difference a little sleep can make. We go crazy without sleep, seriously! Glad you got some good rest (hooray for THREE hours!) and hoping today is a good day for your little family.
I am so glad you got yourself a great nap yesterday. I specifically prayed for that yesterday for you! Yay....answered prayers!!! Congrats to the winner of the blog design too!
Hope you have a great day today!
So glad you got a nap...it is so important to rest when you can...not just at night.
How wonderful you got a 3 hour nap. I don't think I've had a total of 3 hours since Scout was born 14 months ago - haha! Congrats to Lindy!
There is no shame in taking a nap. If Mom isn't happy no one is happy. You need to take time for yourself. I am glad that you are taking the time to do so.
Keep the pictures coming of the girls. They are so precious!
I'm glad you were able to get some rest in! Three hours is great!
Congrats to the blog design winner! Very fun!
Post a Comment