It was another busy day but I wanted to share just a few things that made me smile today!
Putting a good dent in this week's hat orders...
Making Valentines with my big girl and...
Getting our Valentine's Day shirts in the mail from Sweet Vees Tees!
Aren't they SOOOO cute? :) Thanks, Veronnica!!!

11 comments:
The hats look great and the shirts are adorable.
Blessings,
Amy
Love a big stack of Veronica hats!!! The shirts are cute too. Pretty Valentines.....I bet y'all had fun doing those!
I'm so glad you got them! That was fast!
WAy to go!! (and it looks like mine are at the bottom???!!) I think we both had very productive days yesterday!!!
Cute valentines and shirts! And all of those hats are just adorable!
Such cute things! You are so talented.
I'll just wish everyone the best for the Safeway giveaway....we don't have that store in our area. :-)
I love the shirts and the valentines. Your hats look amazing. Wow you must be hopping with business...that is awesome!
Those shirts are super cute! I have been looking at a few and I can't decide!
Love the hats! And the cards...Alyssa is good at art and crafts!
By the way, thank you for your comment and the bday wishes.
Wow V...you have been a busy girl!
I am glad that you get so many hat orders. They are so nice I can see why. My niece loves the ones I bought for her baby girl.
It is nice that you are sharing your creativeness with Alyssa...the Valentines you guys made are sweet.
I hope you and your Valentines will have a special day on Sunday.
Love, Linda
Love the hats and shirts! And the Valentines are too precious!!
love the stack of hats. i need to get me some more. i get so many comments on the ones my girls have already. i love the ribbon ones!! i'm also just lazy. :0) the shirts are adorable too!! my girls worked on their (store bought) valentine's yesterday. it was fun!!
Post a Comment