Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random Tidbits & Still Partying!

Well, it's already Day Three of the party! Is anyone partied out yet? :)


I hope not!  I've still got a few more fun giveaways left to do!

Yesterday was a great day!  I woke up with a happy kind of anticipation for what the day would bring and I think a lot of it had to do with being excited about the party this week.  It's been so much fun getting to give away some fun things and I hope everyone is having a good time.  I'm so enjoying reading more fun facts about everybody and today I got to thinking that it would be fun to share a few random things about me/my girls since I've been asking you guys to do the same!  I'm going to attempt to make this post as short as I can since I've been staying up late this week trying to get my posts done ahead of time for the party and I'm starting to get sleepy already!  Here goes...

I love my big girl.  She looks just like her Daddy but acts just like me!  (Scary!)  I like to call her "Boss Lady" sometimes because of the fact that she's always going around telling everyone what to do!


I also love this sweet little girl.  I still refer to her as "the baby" even though pretty soon here she won't be the baby around here anymore.  I feel sad thinking about how I won't be able to snuggle with her as much because my focus will be on the new baby. I hope she'll do well in the transition from baby to big sister and that I'll be able to give each of the girls the atttention they need.



This was me last summer (and yeah, it's the pic I use on my FB profile).


And this is me today!

If you'll notice from the two pictures, I've been battling the worse case of acne I've had in my entire life.  This pregnancy is doing some crazy stuff with my face and I'm not sure how to make it better.  Maybe someone out there can suggest something they use as far as a facial wash or a certain make-up they love.  I'm not a big make-up girl but I've found that I don't feel too pretty unless I put something on my face these days to cover up all the yucky stuff on my chin. 

Well, I guess that's it for today!  I hope that everyone has a great Wednesday and be sure to go HERE to check out the giveaway of the day.  And just a little hint...today's item is something fun and un-child related!  I hope you like it!

12 comments:

{:miss v:} said...

So I've been up late the past two nights and see when your posts pop up! haha!

Your girls are so cute! I'm sure they'll love all over their baby sister when she arrives!

After our visit on Saturday and you told me about your acne problemo, I realized that I could have shared with you the products I use. I've been using them for over 6 years and they have worked absolutely fabulous on my skin.

It may seem like a lot but trust me, it's so worth it!

I'll go ahead and email them to you so that I don't write a huge novel in your comments section!

Ashia said...

just noticed that alivia's middle name is grace! how sweet! i love it!

Amy said...

Loving the party :)

Stephanie said...

You will do a great job of balancing everything for all 3 of them and they will all still be your babies!

You're such a wonderful mom so I know you'll handle it perfectly!

As for the makeup I use bare minerals and philosophy is wonderful cleanser.

Kari said...

Your girls are adorable! And I had the opposite with my face when I was pregnant. I had the most beautiful complexion both pregnancies, then after it went all weird and hormonal and I felt like a teenager. Finally a year after Scout was born, my face is getting back to being clear.

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

My face gets bad around once a month (I thought that problem went away after high school?) and I've been trying Burts Bees line of skin care. I like the feel of it on my face, but who knows if it's working - I think sometimes hormones trump all skin care.

Unknown said...

My face has been awful too with all the hormones and stress! I feel 13 again!! Love your girls!

Melissa said...

Hi Veronica

I have used Proactive and it works don't get me wrong but my new love is St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control and it works great! Cheap too!

Sassafrass said...

Arbonne (arbonne.com) has some of the most incredible products! They may be able to help ya!!
BTW- new blog follower here!

Holly said...

I still call Kyndra my baby! :) I love wearing mineral makeup. Check out Everyday Minerals. They have great quality for a great price! You can even get samples and just pay for shipping.

Kristin said...

You will never find me without makeup on, because my face is all red and yucky :( You look beautiful! My face lately has been breaking out again....probably all the tons of chocolate I've been eating. Ha!

He & Me + 3 said...

I have all three kids that look like dad but only two act like him. Actress is a mini me...poor thing:) lOL