Well, here we are! The last day of the blog party and you want to know the honest truth? I am totally exhausted! My plan for yesterday was to go around and visit everyone's blogs like I usually do, but that didn't happen when I got to about the girls' naptime and realized there was no way I could carry on without a nap of my own. I really must have been tired because I ended up taking a THREE hour nap!!! Thank goodness my Hubby came home early and took over watching the girls so that I could get that extra rest! I woke up feeling SO much better even though I ended up getting absolutely nothing accomplished!The one highlight of my day was making it out to Costco, where I ended up finding a great deal on one of these....
After Sarah shared a bit about it on her blog the other day, it got me thinking about getting us a Flip of our own to record all the fun little things the girls do around here! I've been blessed with a few new hat orders this week, so when I saw one at Costco tonight I decided to go for it and get myself to one of these cool little camcorders. It will be fun to play with it and hopefully get to posting some videos of the girls. I'm also excited about being able to get some videos of the baby when she arrives to share here on the blog. Just out of curiosity, does anyone else have a Flip and if so, what do you think about it?
Well, that was pretty much my day in a nutshell. I hope you had an awesome time at the party this week because I know I did! Thank you so much for being a part of my little blog. You friendship means a lot to me!
P.S. Be sure to check out the last giveaway of the week HERE. I have no doubt you're gonna love this one!!!

11 comments:
Hi Veronica,...I am glad you got to take a long nap and catch up on some sleep. You needed that. Glad that hubby came home to watch the girls.
I pray for you all the time and I am so glad that your pregnancey is going well. Little Alivia will be here before ya know it. And it is great that you got a new camcorder to record the birth and all of the fun things your little girls do.
I love you,
Momma Linda
Yayy!! I'm so happy you got the Flip - I think you are really going to love it. I'll send you an e-mail later on today with any tips (although I'm still at the "yay!! I figured out how to upload it" stage) and my thoughts on vimeo vs. youtube.
Heading over to the giveaway blog!!
Hey Veronica - I got a Flip video for Christmas and LOVE it! You will be SO happy you got it!
What a fun week, but being pregnant, that makes it a tiring week. Glad you got a 3 hour nap!!!
Love those Flips! Awesome!
Awesome!!! Let me know how you like the Flip. I don't know anything about it, but I'm in dire need of a new camcorder. Mine will not hold a charge at all anymore, which is kind of pointless! How much recording time does it have? Is it a memory card? I seriously need to get something new soon! :) I got my current camcorder when I had Kaylee, I believe, so it's been almost 7 years. It uses a mini disc, so that tells you how old it is!
Hope you have a great day today!
I have a similar one...but I never remember to use it. I always use my camera video. I know...shame on me.
This has been a fun week!
Hey Veronica!! Saw your comment over at Stephanies, and had to say, Five Question Friday is a TON of fun (course, I'm just a tad biased...but still!!)!
I hope you consider playing along next week, after your "blogiversary" party is all over!! Happy Blogiversary, btw!
And, my friend has a Flip...they look awesome!
I have a hard disk camcorder and I can load the videos onto my computer but can't figure out how to load them onto my blog. Pain in the butt!!! Can't wait to hear what you think about the flip-was it very expensive? I'd love something that was easy to get onto my blog so I could share it with everyone.
I'm headed over to your other blog-what a fun week it's been!
Glad you got a nap too-those are soooo nice!
This was a really fun week Veronica. I hope you met some great new blogging friends.
Veronica:
Taking a nap for a busy pregnant, wife, mom, hat business owner, home-maker, sister, daughter is not doing nothing. It is accomplishing much. It is giving you the needed rest to keep all those things above going. You can serve others out of an empty cup. Keep your cup full first than you serve out of the overflow. So you did indeed accomplish much with that nap.
Blessings,
I got a flip camera for Christmas (that is what Paul got me) and I LOVE it. But I am still trying to figure out how to get it on imovie. But I love it, hope you like it as much as I do!!
Post a Comment