Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some Pictures and a Blogiversary Shout Out!

I know it's almost the weekend again, but before it gets any later, I thought I would post some pics of the girls last weekend when we went to my niece Breanna's school pancake breakfast fundraiser.  Breanna is in junior high now ( I can't believe that since I actually started dating my Hubby (her uncle) when she was just born) and her school was doing a fundraiser for the students who are planning on going to Washington D.C. next year.  The fundraiser was really nice and it was actually at Applebee's on Saturday morning before the restaurant was open to the public.  While we were there, I shot a few pictures of the girls, since I hadn't really taken too many pics last week.

I thought this one of Audrey and Breanna was a cute one.  The look on Audrey's face is so funny to me!



And here's Lyss posing for Mommy.  When I look at this picture, it makes me realize even more just much this poor girl needs a haircut.  Her hair is getting SO long and is so hard to manage.  I am getting really close to taking her to get her hair cut short so that her curls can come back and she can be my little Curly Sue again!



And my Audrey again.  She looks so serious here, doesn't she?


This last picture is not from this past weekend, but the weekend before that.  I keep meaning to post it so that my nieces can see themselves on my blog like I promised.  Both my nieces Hannah and Breanna stayed the night with us and they had fun with Alyssa listening to music on YouTube and baking cookies.  When it was time for bed, all three girls slept on the floor in Alyssa's room.  Alyssa had a BLAST that night and for some reason she's been going around saying that she's 14 now! :)  Hmmm, wonder why she would think that!


In other news...I just wanted to give a big HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY shout to my best friend ever, Kristin!  I seriously don't know what I would do without her.  She's shared the good and the bad with me over the last few months and I am so thankful that the Lord brought her into my life through our blogs!  I am so blessed!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Love the last pic! How fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

What cute pictures. Your nieces are adorable and you can tell Alyssa loves them. So sweet.
I love Kristin too. Her post was so sweet.

Kristin said...

Awwww!!!!! She looks like she is totally in Heaven in that last picture! So adorable!!! I love it! I love the pics of Audrey and Alyssa too from the restaurant.

Madison's hair is just like Alyssa's and I finally convinced her to grow her bangs out again. It's so much more manageable when they have the wavy/curly hair like that. Kaylee's growing hers out too. That way, it just blends in with the other hair.

You are so sweet to me! Love you!!!

Stephanie said...

Love the sleepover pics!!!!! I have been very lack about taking pictures lately too...I need to pull my camera out and start back up again!

Unknown said...

I am all for short, curly hair! Cute pics! I know the feel about your niece, my niece is 17, and she was 7 when I started dating Eric!

{:miss v:} said...

Looks like the girls had so much fun! I used to LOVE sleepovers!

Linda said...

The girls all looked so cute in your pictures. Glad a good time was had by all.

My girls used to love sleepovers with cousins and friends when they were little, and now the grandkids enjoy it.

I am cooking today for our early Thanksgiving we are having tomorrow. But I am taking a little break to read some blogs! ha! (I got tired) (:>)

I am so glad that God brought Kristin into your life through Blogland. And I am glad to have both of you in mine!

Love you,
Linda