Monday, November 30, 2009

Diaper Bag Review and...GIVEAWAY!

UPDATE:  This giveaway is now closed!  Thanks to all who participated!

This week is already off to a busy start, but I wanted to pop in to share something fun!

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I had been asked by CSNstores.com to do a review for a diaper bag.  Well, last week I recieved the diaper bag and love it!



It is so cute and I would totally LOVE to keep it, but after a little discussion with my Hubby about the fact that I currently own too many diaper bags (that's what he said anyway) I've decided to GIVE AWAY the diaper bag! 

So...let me tell you a little bit about the bag:  It's made by Fleurville and it's called the Escape Pod Diaper Bag.  It measures 7" H x 11" W x 3" D, so it's essentially a bag that you would use to carry just a few things you might need for a short trip out for the day.  It has a waterproof seam-taped interior, and is made with Green-LAM, which is an environmentally friendly polyurethane laminate.  According to the manufacturer, Green-LAM "has superior attributes like moisture–repellency, UV-resistance, and overall durability."  It basically opens up little a little suitcase and has two sides.

What's neat about this bag is that one side has zippered sections to keep all your little things separated,


And then, the other side comes with a cool little travel wipes case and a mirror!


If you'd like to win the diaper bag, all you have to do is leave me a comment here on this post.  Since I would love to get to know everyone a little better, in your comment, please include something fun about your self that would be neat for someone else to learn about you.  It can be something not that many people know about you or something you like to do for fun.  I will leave the giveaway open until Wednesday morning (Dec 2nd), when I'll pick a winner using Random.org.  Keep in mind that even if you don't have a little girl to use tthis for, it would make a great gift for someone else you know that does have a girl!  Also...just so you know...this is open to anyone who reads this blog, whether you follow or not.  If you do happen to follow, please leave me a seperate comment telling me you do and you'll be entered in a second time!

P.S.  And...Speaking of December 2nd, that's the day we have our next ultrasound.  I am getting so excited to see if this little baby's gonna be a boy or a girl!!!

20 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay for a giveaway! LOL! :) Well, I guess if I win, I will give it to the local pregnancy center. I know they can find a new Mommy to give it to. It looks like a really neat bag!

Hooray for the ultrasound being this week!!! I've been waiting for this for months! Haha! Hope you're having a good day!

Amy said...

What a fabulous giveaway. I would love to win this diaper bag.

I cannot wait to hear what you are having...so exciting.
Blessings,
Amy

Amy said...

I follow :)

Unknown said...

I would love to win, here is my random fun fact...my feet have been size 10 since I was in 5th grade! It's funny since I am so short to have such large feet :)

agk11808 said...

wanted to let you know that i did get your lovely hat, and can't wait until aryssa grows so she can wear it:)
I would love to win the diaper bag.
fun fact aryssa is 7lbs 2oz and 20.5 inches long at 1 month :)

agk11808 said...

i also follow you :)

Anna Gray said...

Hi Veronica! Well, yes, I am entering the diaper bag giveaway (no I am NOT pregnant). I am entering it though, because some friends of mine are currently in Rwanda because they are adopting a 1 year old. So what I'm trying to say is, if I do happen to win your giveaway, I will give it to them.

Here's my random fact: I can NEVER go ANYWHERE without my pocket book or ear rings. :0)

Anna Gray said...

I also follow you! :0D

Steph said...

I am already a follower!!!

Steph said...

A little something about me is I am a former Miss Rodeo Arkansas!!! Right now the Miss Rodeo America pageant is being held at Las Vegas which I also competed in as well!!

My middle sister just found out she is having a girl, so this would be perfect for her!!!

Holly Girl said...

My name is Holly. I am expecting my first baby in May, and we find out what it is December 23rd! I would love to have this diaper bag!!!!!

The Van Ordens said...

Pick me pick me! I can't wait to hear the boy/girl news! So exciting! Fun news about me, when I was a senior in high school I did a 500 mile bicycle trip with my church youth group! It was fun and I was in great shape! If only I could go back to those days!

Elisabeth said...

Oh I am so excited! I am glad you didn't post the date until the day before (unless I missed it) because I am horrible at waiting with exciting news! The second you get home...... Can you tell I'm excited?

Something about me..... I'm a huge disney fan. I have a huge collection of disney dvds and Christmas movies that I started collecting in 2003, I also have other movies but in all I have over 500 titles of movies and tv shows on dvd. I love to cook and looking at restaurants menus and then recreating the item at home is a favorite hobby of mine.

Elisabeth said...

I bet Alyssa can't wait to find out if she's getting another sister or a little brother.

Joyeful said...

How fun!! Hmmm....something neat about myself? I'm sitting here in my housecoat and slippers on with smudged mascara and my hair looking like a beehive. I'm totally uninteresting!! Lol!

Julie said...

What a cute diaper bag! I was obsessed with them too! My brother & sister in law just found out that they're having a girl, so if I win I can give it to them!

SO excited to find out whether you're having another "A" or a Geronimo! LOL!

Marie Lopez said...

How exciting - what a cute diaper bag. Could use a new one since my other one is now to large I need something smaller.

Fun fact: You made my daughter's hat last year in November - she loves her hats.

Holly said...

What a neat little bag! Fun fact: In high school a few friends of mine and I had a TPing group called crop circles. We'd go and tp people's houses. We'd leave 'crop circles' on the lawn with shaving cream.

Holly said...

follow!

SometimesSheWhispers said...

Loving that bag....maybe I can have another baby just to use it ;)